Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

No sir. You destroy it after youve got a mail from them telling you to - then you mail the photos, or like i did, linked to a vid on youtube, then you get replacements.

edit: Ive never had SS question me - they just replace it. i guess we are all good customers, so making us happy gives them monies in the end I guess.
I had 2 statues broken myself - one got replaced another refunded. i was very unlucky that month, so Im always a nervous wreck when new items show up :)
At the time felt like a really bad customer with complaining and all, but they fixed it no questions asked.

you shouldn't they should do a better job with qc :dunno

Have the same prob and this is the response I got:

"Thank you for your e-mail. I have gone ahead and reviewed your images and unfortunately I do not believe I can offer you a replacement body that would be a vast improvement to the one you currently have. With that said I have put together a couple of options for you to review. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

If you would like to keep your Batman PF as is, we can offer you a $40.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase. If there is something from our website that you are thinking about ordering, let us know the item number and we will book the order for you and apply this credit to that purchase. This offer is valid on any in-stock or preorder items listed in our online store.

If this option is not satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for an exchange or a full refund. In a separate email you will be sent an RMA number for your return, along with instructions and a pre-paid shipping label. Once the item is received into our warehouse, we would begin processing your exchange or refund. "

Booooo. So, their saying that they don't have a single piece without an obvious snag? Because I have seen plenty of pics on here that do not have them. I wish they'd let me be the judge of whether the replacement is an improvement or not.

Actually, that's the response I am expecting. If a credit is all they will offer, I'll ask if I can apply it to an existing order, which they have let me do in the past. It's annoying that they don't give that option off the bat (instead implying that you have to make a new order).

I'm happy with my Batman. Only problem was two small paint blemishes on the long ear head, one on cheek and one on the chin, and SS is going to send me a replacement head. Great CS, got a very quick reply and resolution.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Finally got my shipping notice but I won't get it till Monday evening. ;(. Has anyone else in Canada gotten theirs yet?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Finally got my shipping notice but I won't get it till Monday evening. ;(. Has anyone else in Canada gotten theirs yet?

I got mine this past Monday. I'm in Edmonton. I know Arctic Beast has his, and he's in Yellowknife.

I'm curious ...does Sideshow offer returns, exchanges, credit, etc if you purchase the statue from an indiviual or eBay? I considered going that route for an EX before settling on buying a reg from Sideshow.

poster pics 001.jpg
Finally he is here and let me just say.....WOW! So impressed with this statue. The cape is amazing. I have so enjoyed all of the photos and videos up to this point but you cannot truly appreciate its awesomeness until it is right before your eyes. Great job on this one SS! One of my favorites pieces to date.

I'm curious ...does Sideshow offer returns, exchanges, credit, etc if you purchase the statue from an indiviual or eBay? I considered going that route for an EX before settling on buying a reg from Sideshow.

I do not believe so

Have the same prob and this is the response I got:

"Thank you for your e-mail. I have gone ahead and reviewed your images and unfortunately I do not believe I can offer you a replacement body that would be a vast improvement to the one you currently have. With that said I have put together a couple of options for you to review. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

If you would like to keep your Batman PF as is, we can offer you a $40.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase. If there is something from our website that you are thinking about ordering, let us know the item number and we will book the order for you and apply this credit to that purchase. This offer is valid on any in-stock or preorder items listed in our online store.

If this option is not satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for an exchange or a full refund. In a separate email you will be sent an RMA number for your return, along with instructions and a pre-paid shipping label. Once the item is received into our warehouse, we would begin processing your exchange or refund. "

What was wrong with your body??

In short yes but im not sure to what extent. There is a part on their exchange/returns page that you can check to let them know if it was purchased on Ebay or from a private retailer.

Has anyone had an issue with the material on the batsuit that sideshow said they would exchange? Or do they only do that on the small pieces(hands,heads,etc.)?

Got a reminder email today saying to have the money on my card because they will be processing them starting on the 20th. Probably gonna have to try and pick it up from the depot Wednesday night. So jazzed to finally get this.

they are making you return the whole thing even though its just the body that needs to be replaced?

Good question, i sent William Mendoza the Returns Coordinator an email about that.I hope that if i decide to go for an exchange i wont have to send the whole statue to them.Ideally, i would like to get a replacement and then smash the old body and send them pictures of it, which has been the procedure for a while.

I got mine this past Monday. I'm in Edmonton. I know Arctic Beast has his, and he's in Yellowknife.

How much did you end up paying overall for shipping? That's cool I'm from Toronto

Back