Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Not yet m8... just waiting for someone to hit me up for one. I have a future one that I am working on for a fellow Freak, but that is going to be a long term one. So totally available... thanks for asking m8.

PM sent.

Does anyone know of any Grapple Gun commissions happening for this PF?

apparently a few things are in the works, including an alternate head. I have put some feelers on facebook and am waiting to hear back.

A grappling gun would be freakin awesome!

Agreed... But would you want a grappling gun like in The Dark Knight Trilogy...

IMG_1106-horz.jpg

...Or something from the Arkhamverse...

NECABatArkhamProp211-630x210.jpg

Grappling_Gun.jpg

Or perhaps something more along the lines of the animated series or comics...

grapnelgun.jpg

Or even the Tim Burton Batmans?

batman-returns-keaton.jpg

Also a cool idea: If you could figure out a way for the Grapnel to hook onto the belt in the back, in case you want to display Bats with the Batarang and the Grapnel...

WW will be fully sculpted too. I think that is a non issue.

If the trinity stand tall down center and you have GL one aide and an action posed Flash on the other, I will be very happy.

Oh and I don't think Hal should have cloth. The ring generates his uniform. The gloss finish makes it look like he is encapsulated in will energy. I love that PF.

Agree on all counts. GL is a damn fine PF. I can't think of any reason why he'd have a cloth suit...how would that function in space? :dunno

The only disappointing thing is that latest news on the Flash is no news at all. SSAlex recently said somewhere that she has zero info to report on the Flash...he's my favorite DC character, so I wish they'd at least show us a tease!

Its funne Ive had it the other way around - i liked the head with the longer ears the most - even disliked the other head when i first saw it, but now - in the height he is in my gaming corner - it looks awesome! - thankfully i love both heads and plan on switching them out now and again.... If SS replaces my faulty one :(

I am in the same boat. I did not like the Canale head at all based on the proto pics, and the long eared head was a big reason why I PO'd. But in hand, I prefer the Canale head. Same goes for Joker...hated the EX head in pics, but prefer it in hand.

All your pictures are great, it helping me past the time waiting for my Reg to come in. March seem so far away.
Do you guy's think The Regular will also have a detachable hand, like the exclusive?

All your pictures are great, it helping me past the time waiting for my Reg to come in. March seem so far away.
Do you guy's think The Regular will also have a detachable hand, like the exclusive?

Isn't that the EX "accessory" along with the batarang? Or is it just the batarang?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed... But would you want a grappling gun like in The Dark Knight Trilogy...

IMG_1106-horz.jpg

...Or something from the Arkhamverse...

NECABatArkhamProp211-630x210.jpg

Grappling_Gun.jpg

Or perhaps something more along the lines of the animated series or comics...

grapnelgun.jpg

Or even the Tim Burton Batmans?

batman-returns-keaton.jpg

Always loved TAS compact version.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Agree on all counts. GL is a damn fine PF. I can't think of any reason why he'd have a cloth suit...how would that function in space? :dunno

The only disappointing thing is that latest news on the Flash is no news at all. SSAlex recently said somewhere that she has zero info to report on the Flash...he's my favorite DC character, so I wish they'd at least show us a tease!

I am in the same boat. I did not like the Canale head at all based on the proto pics, and the long eared head was a big reason why I PO'd. But in hand, I prefer the Canale head. Same goes for Joker...hated the EX head in pics, but prefer it in hand.

Dont make me regret not buying joker! ;)

a question for you who needs replacement:
I used the online echange option, but got a reply they couldnt see me attached photo - now Ive resized (small) an tried again. Anyone had this issue or done it differently all together?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the reg hand will be detachable. The only difference is it won't include the batarang hand. I'm also waiting for the Reg and patiently awaiting some of these custom hands, so I don't feel so bad about missing out on the EX.

I'm pretty sure the reg hand will be detachable. The only difference is it won't include the batarang hand. I'm also waiting for the Reg and patiently awaiting some of these custom hands, so I don't feel so bad about missing out on the EX.

Batarang is cool but if someone makes a grappling gun, that will be much cooler.

It will, the EXs and the regulars have the same foam, but the regs don't have the extra parts packed in

Yeah I want both...a grappling gun and custom batarang hand. And maybe a different head. Someone mentioned a Jim Lee head is in the works.

Back