Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

If you look at my pics, with the Canale head in place it isn't as noticeable since it's under the chin. On Andy B's chin it's front and center.

Other than those two issues, the piece is amazing. The armpit issue isn't really an issue in person. Pics make it seem worse.

Great pics!(y)
It's dark here now, but I will photograph the hell out of him tomorrow. After that I send message to SS - I can't remember who i write with issues, but I guess all info is on the site.

I cannot wait to get mine ..... to bad the EX of this sold out over a year ago :(

If you look at my pics, with the Canale head in place it isn't as noticeable since it's under the chin. On Andy B's chin it's front and center.

Other than those two issues, the piece is amazing. The armpit issue isn't really an issue in person. Pics make it seem worse.

It really bothered me in person. I managed to make it better but it is still annoying that it isn't form fitting on the bicep and pec.

I'm not displaying my batman with poison Ivy, but I still got them in the same pic lol

0b0bd972c9feee2d6953b789edbf90fb.jpg

Online stores mostly. Poison Ivy by Dawn Mcteigue, Mary Jane by Jen Broomall, Lady Death by Mike Debalfo

:yess: just got an email from SS letting me know my replacement Batarang arm has been sent out to me.
That was surprising quick

I think I emailed them the day before yesterday. Normally they take weeks to respond so I was surprised to receive an email from them so soon

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Havent read up on this thread in a while, so sry if already explained, but what's wrong with the one you have?

Lol! Luckily everything is A Ok with my one. Exclusive number 1024 is going back in the box due to hopefully finding a bigger family home so I can set up my man cave :) it's sad to pack it back away for the time being because it's such an awesome statue and I've loved just stating at it for the past few days :(

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Can anyone post a picture of there base modification? Wanna make sure I have them correctly positioned.

I also got another calendar if anyone would like it lmk. Guess sideshow is making up from last year me not getting one.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Lol! Luckily everything is A Ok with my one. Exclusive number 1024 is going back in the box due to hopefully finding a bigger family home so I can set up my man cave :) it's sad to pack it back away for the time being because it's such an awesome statue and I've loved just stating at it for the past few days :(

:D Good to hear!
I'm having serious space issues myself. Hopefully within a few years my oldest son is out, so I can have my own room! :p

Back