Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Should I be? Was thinking of adding a couple of L brackets to be sure.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Thank you VERY much for those pics brother, now in sure I want that koto to get here ASAP! (Black version)

And, if I might add, you might just have the most amazing collection I have ever, ever seen (I checked your thread) Much respect hombre!

No problem man, glad to help! And thanks for the collection comments. :) I'm lucky to have a wife that doesn't mind it, as well as a basement to display it all![/QUOTE]

LOVE your TF's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries :) yea, as you've probably heard, the EX has gone down really well. I was one of those sceptics who didn't think it was a good EX to have but its not until you have it inhand that you realise how effective it is with the overall pose. However, there will be lots of new hands customised with added extras in the future so by the time you receive yours I'm sure they'll be more progress on this and nobody loses out
:rock
I hope so too. I'm one of the poor unfortunate ones that missed out on the EX :crying

I hope so too. I'm one of the poor unfortunate ones that missed out on the EX :crying

Me too man. I'm bummed about it, and ebay prices are somehow a joke right now. Not going that route.

That is, if anyone wants to part with their EX, I'm willing to pay retail plus whatever shipping charges they paid originally-wishful thinking, I know.

I went for the regular. The way I see it, it's better than no Bats at all.

Me too man. I'm bummed about it, and ebay prices are somehow a joke right now. Not going that route.

That is, if anyone wants to part with their EX, I'm willing to pay retail plus whatever shipping charges they paid originally-wishful thinking, I know.

That's a very good point. It's a great statue. Haven't gotten mine but I can tell from the pictures. Doubt it man, but you never know. You may yet have an angel

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'm sure we will still have a great statue. Whilst it's a good addition and I'm pleased for those who got one, I'd be disappointed if the Batarang was the only make-or-break factor in this piece :lol

It was a custom I purchased about five years ago, so I do not think its available anywhere. However I am planning on putting up for sale this week to raise some funds for a house down payment.

pm to you.

For those getting custom switch out parts for this, is it via facebook? Or can you shoot me a pm with details?

Yea, don't worry...there will be. There are a few guys on facebook that have already got to work on making some extras so no doubt these custom pieces will all be shared on here as soon as anything comes up :rock

So mine finally arrived.
A quick pic in the dying light...

n2yxzjbiytc1ognlnwfjndkwmzu2ytdhmzuzmjcymge.jpg

Also, the head I was going to display has this spot and I'm not a DIY kinda fella... You think SS will help me out?

owu3yjmzodhmyzuwntywzjfkzjg3ndnlm2ywnje1ndc.jpg

So mine finally arrived.
A quick pic in the dying light...

n2yxzjbiytc1ognlnwfjndkwmzu2ytdhmzuzmjcymge.jpg

Also, the head I was going to display has this spot and I'm not a DIY kinda fella... You think SS will help me out?

owu3yjmzodhmyzuwntywzjfkzjg3ndnlm2ywnje1ndc.jpg

Absolutely! Notify Sideshow abt the chip on the chin and they'll issue you out a replacement :)

I think my card got charged. It hasn't posted but I can tell from my statement balance and from what I have actually available lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I completely agree. I'm not willing to spend hundreds of extra dollars for the EX. Batman is a character with many weapons and gadgets. I'm sure they'll be a lot of cool custom pieces for this.

I know, it looks badass. I just hate losing on EX when it comes to bats. Granted, I'm very late to this PF thing, and even though I don't have any yet, it's addictive as hell.

How much do those said custom pieces (whatever they end up being) usually cost for a PF?

Back