Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

It did feel a little unstable, but I put a quarter under the side and it feels better.

I might give that a try

ok, just opening and inspecting mine. Aside from the pit issue, the face paint doesn't look as bad as originally thought. Still not liking it much in that regards but coulda been worse. I do have a huge crack in my cape, and I'm not sure if this is normal, but my base has white spots all underneath the gargoyle wings. can you guys check your statues cuz from the pics I can't really tell if that's intentional.

Mine has white spots on the gargoyle as well

I don't know about you, but..... I dig mine.
So happy to get this today. :D

Picture412_zpsdf7ecb57.png

Picture413_zps77e39f2a.png

Picture415_zps5cfe9d69.png

Picture405_zps68dc02d8.png

dang, and I have been trying to track a GL down. Anyone know how it compares to other 1/4 PF's?

e9epeped.jpg

he blends well & looks better in person (scale & presence) than the pics. but for the eyes & arm direction I dont think this will display well with bat & sup unless he is raised few inches.

My bat is coming Monday! here hope for one without issues

e9epeped.jpg

he blends well & looks better in person (scale & presence) than the pics. but for the eyes & arm direction I dont think this will display well with bat & sup unless he is raised few inches.

That looks awesome, thanks.

e9epeped.jpg

I like that display!

Well, first I have right to say my thoughts freely without thinking if any premium member gives me a negative reputation! Besides if I have a strong argument, have facts and reasons to prove it, I don't mind the reputation crap! I see some of you having fun with me just because I tried to show how this Batman statue looks anatomically so wrong because of the stitches of the sleeve. I did because maybe Sideshow can hear my voice. You say that it's far the best Batman statue on the market so no need to complain because of a small issue! Don't agree with you,sorry! I am so bored to hear that in collection community just because they are very expensive products named high-end! In Turkey the prices are more higher and it's hard to earn that kind of money in here! As a result it's my right to higher my voice besides I am big fan of Batman! I think this statue will be perfect when someone modifies it cause it has the mood of everything Batman is related. When you look at from that point, it is a grail for me so I will keep it...

Well, first I have right to say my thoughts freely without thinking if any premium member gives me a negative reputation! Besides if I have a strong argument, have facts and reasons to prove it, I don't mind the reputation crap! I see some of you having fun with me just because I tried to show how this Batman statue looks anatomically so wrong because of the stitches of the sleeve. I did because maybe Sideshow can hear my voice. You say that it's far the best Batman statue on the market so no need to complain because of a small issue! Don't agree with you,sorry! I am so bored to hear that in collection community just because they are very expensive products named high-end! In Turkey the prices are more higher and it's hard to earn that kind of money in here! As a result it's my right to higher my voice besides I am big fan of Batman! I think this statue will be perfect when someone modifies it cause it has the mood of everything Batman is related. When you look at from that point, it is a grail for me so I will keep it...

I don't think anyone is saying you don't have a right to voice your opinion over the piece. I think they object to you doing it with a sledge hammer over and over and over again. The true irony is after all the complaining you did, you're now calling it a grail :slap

I don't think anyone is saying you don't have a right to voice your opinion over the piece. I think they object to you doing it with a sledge hammer over and over and over again. The true irony is after all the complaining you did, you're now calling it a grail :slap

No, there is no irony cause I said I purchased it from day number one cause I love it. I love it because the statue has the MOOD of everything Batman is related! If you look at Martin Canale's proto photos, you clearly see that some part of the bat logo was under the cape just because to balance the anatomy of the figure but Sideshow changed it! Even knowing how it was a bad decision, I purchased it! But when I see the in hand photos, I get disappointed because the stitches of the sleeve makes a horrible anatomical failure with the decision of lower the bat logo! I WILL MODIFY it but I don't have to cause it is a high-end collectible,you know! I do not have to pay extra money for that! As a result when I have done it, IT WILL BE A GRAIL...

Last edited:

No, there is no irony cause I said I purchased it from day number one cause I love it. I love it because the statue has the MOOD of everything Batman is related! If you look at Martin Canale's proto photos, you clearly see that some part of the bat logo was under the cape just because to balance the anatomy of the figure but Sideshow changed it! Even knowing how it was a bad decision, I purchased it! But when I see the in hand photos, I get disappointed because the stitches of the sleeve makes a horrible anatomical failure with the decision of lower the bat logo! I WILL MODIFY it but I don't have to cause it is a high-end collectible,you know! I do not have to pay extra money for that! As a result when I have done it, IT WILL BE A GRAIL...

So you complain about the defects but you still keep the statue...

Here is the thing: the only thing that sends a strong message to a company if you are not happy is returning the product. If you point out the flaws and still keep the product then they see all your posting here, ignore it and move on with their lives. The sale went through, he is keeping it, moving right along.

I think we all see the armpit issue. Now that more pics and videos are popping up we can see that some have figured out a way to minimize it or perhaps it is less pronounced in some pieces than others.

So you complain about the defects but you still keep the statue...

Here is the thing: the only thing that sends a strong message to a company if you are not happy is returning the product. If you point out the flaws and still keep the product then they see all your posting here, ignore it and move on with their lives. The sale went through, he is keeping it, moving right along.

I think we all see the armpit issue. Now that more pics and videos are popping up we can see that some have figured out a way to minimize it or perhaps it is less pronounced in some pieces than others.

Nah, giving SS your money, keeping their products, then griping about said product on a message board that SS is under no obligation to pay any attention too is clearly the preferred way to go.

Hemoo, your pic does look great, but GL is smaller than Ivy. No way you can have him anywhere near Bats/Sups. I am skepticle that he will line up with Sinestro as well.

Back