Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

ybamy7ys.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Mine arrived last night... armpits are actually ok, but the cape was shattered :( Doh!

Mine arrived last night... armpits are actually ok, but the cape was shattered :( Doh!

well with all the apparent returns and cancellations over the armpits, you shouldn't have any problem getting a replacement. :wink1:

Wow I leave this thread for two days and now we're all sweating about armpits?! :lol

Got my tracking info, should have this big boy tomorrow! :rock

How do we know how many peeps will be returning or cancelling their PFs? There really is just a handful of peeps here fussing over arm pits. Even most have them haven't confirmed they are returning their pieces yet, if ever. Also, don't forget the WL which is so long that it is closed on the EX. SSC is going to be just fine. Regardless of how many peeps complain, there will be plenty that keep their Bats PFs and will be happy to have them.

Agreed, some people forget that the Freaks community make up a very rather small percentage of consumers of SS collectibles. Hence, SS will hear very little to no complaints since most of us do not voice our opinions to those that matter and and most of us will most likely keep the statue regardless.

Agreed, some people forget that the Freaks community make up a very rather small percentage of consumers of SS collectibles. Hence, SS will hear very little to no complaints since most of us do not voice our opinions to those that matter and and most of us will most likely keep the statue regardless.

Even if everyone who bought one on these forums returned theirs it probably wouldn't amount to a very large percentage of the total statues sold. I love the statue, but that being said, SS should refund/credit everyone who bought it about $50 for the disparity between what they showed us it should look like and how it came out. I know they won't, and I know I will keep the statue and love it despite the pits, but it would be nice.

Even if everyone who bought one on these forums returned theirs it probably wouldn't amount to a very large percentage of the total statues sold. I love the statue, but that being said, SS should refund/credit everyone who bought it about $50 for the disparity between what they showed us it should look like and how it came out. I know they won't, and I know I will keep the statue and love it despite the pits, but it would be nice.

Sounds reasonable, wonder how much phone *****ing it might take to get it.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

This video made me decide to keep my pre-order. Statue looks awesome and will look even better next to Supes... BRING IT! :yess:

Welp, there's the first report of a shattered cape. So we have one shattered cape and one pouch upside down.

Oh, and Armpit-Gate 2014....

It's a Batman statue. Perhaps the greatest mass produced Batman ever made from what we can see on pics.

Get real guys. You can return it if you don't like it but that's as far as it goes. No sensible statue business would consider this statue a failure.

It's a Batman statue. Perhaps the greatest mass produced Batman ever made from what we can see on pics.

Get real guys. You can return it if you don't like it but that's as far as it goes. No sensible statue business would consider this statue a failure.

well hey, if this guy says its the greatest then it must be true, guess the rest of your opinions don't matter :rotfl

well hey, if this guy says its the greatest then it must be true, guess the rest of your opinions don't matter :rotfl

Never said other's opinions didn't matter. What I do notice is all the queens crying foul play like Sideshow mailed them a turd inside a shipping box are exaggerating a bit. Don't like it? return it. The flaws too much to handle? return it. Armpits not up to standards after months of waits and delays? Yeah, you guessed it, return it. That's it. Win some and lose some.

Show me a better 1/4 mixed media Batman statue. Hit that google and tell me what you find. No? Nothing? Then this is it. Welcome to the world of collecting.

Back