Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Hal is great in my opinion, so much better in person than in photos. Great sculpt, pose, light up and not much flaws around. Go for it! Wonder Woman, Supes, Lantern & Batpit together! :duff

So, is this a QC problem or did Sideshow genuinely think that the world's greatest detective wasn't capable of putting a shirt on properly?:lol Seriously, though, are they all like that? It otherwise looks like a damn fine statue. Congrats!

Got my tracking :) I should have it on Monday!

Despite not living up to the hype Wednesday can't come soon enough, gonna have to start avoiding this thread to quell the jealousy :(

Mine is scheduled to show up Tuesday! Can't wait.

Despite not living up to the hype Wednesday can't come soon enough, gonna have to start avoiding this thread to quell the jealousy :(

Maybe your unrealistic hype, but it looks incredible, he will be the best Batman on display......until Keaton!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

60ocs.jpg

I think this is starting to look a lot better then it did. I have to say that I will probably try to pick it up down the road. However, I will probably only be going for a Regular. The Canale head looks SO much better to me from these pics, and the angle I would be displaying it from wouldn't show off the EX at all.

As for the arguments. I get it that guys are disappointed, but the concerns and oppions have been heard. I learned my lesson after the GL and Superman Ex threads. People hear you the first few times, and it isn't necessary to repeat the same stuff over and over. I am sure I will be guilty of it again, but I just don't see the need to get all rude about it... on either side.

Look Guys! It's as simple as this.

If you don't like the armpits you are a real Batman fan.

If You do you are not a real Batman fan.

I don't get why we can't just accept that and move along.

:)

Last edited:

Maybe your unrealistic hype, but it looks incredible, he will be the best Batman on display......until Keaton!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

:lol :slap

Don't tell me I have unrealistic expectations, I don't appreciate it (especially from the likes of you)

I know what was a realistic hope for this and while still looking good it's no where near as good as it should of been

If You do you are an a real Batman fan.

I don't get why we can't just accept that and move along.

Is it too soon to pull out the negative rep :wink1: :rotfl

J/K

ohhh no no no!! NO!!!

we must to be objectives to not fall into the mistake of buying without thinking and let
sideshow´s quality control do what they want each time becaus....one moment,,,

WTF is this ****???

tumblr_m4e391Slkg1qlvaayo1_500.jpg

Got my shipping notice today, should be here monday, after points he's only costing me 100$, so i can live with the extra fabric.

I'm getting my Batman tomarrow. I really hope the stitching isn't that bad. Is anybody having trouble with the new forum? I'm using my mobile phone and the first time I posted a comment it switched to another version of this site. When I'm tring to type it keeps moving the screen over, so I can't see what I'm typing and the words seem to be getting cute off at the end of the lines.

I'm getting my Batman tomarrow. I really hope the stitching isn't that bad. Is anybody having trouble with the new forum? I'm using my mobile phone and the first time I posted a comment it switched to another version of this site. When I'm tring to type it keeps moving the screen over, so I can't see what I'm typing and the words seem to be getting cute off at the end of the lines.

Right after I posted this last comment the problem fixed itself and the site went back to how it was before. Crazy!

Back