Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

This is my analogy of the situation...you see, it's kinda like watching a game of soccer and the referee makes a decision that has cost your team the match. Now you can moan as much as you want abt it but it still ain't going to change the result...same with the Bats PF. I'm afraid that the logo is not going to be changed, the slightly darker skinned Headsculpt is not going to be repainted and the armpit issue is not going to miraculously vanish. It is what it is guys and if one isn't particularly fond of it then by all means return it for a refund and move on. It's just that the constant repetitive BS abt the same issues is beginning to grate...

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

HOLY CRAP, HOLY CRAP, HOLY CRAP…… SHUT UP already about the stupid logo and armpits. Do you think we missed it 1000 posts ago???

Great point getting annoying, dont like it dont buy it, but dont keep bringing up and putting the rest of the people who are excited to get it down!

HOLY CRAP, HOLY CRAP, HOLY CRAP…… SHUT UP already about the stupid logo and armpits. Do you think we missed it 1000 posts ago???

No need to be rude, if I can't share my thoughts freely here just because you get bored, that's not my problem! I am a nerd maybe who knows but you should show respect to me!!! I purchased the statue for the first day when it was opened for sale! Enjoy your topic...

Last edited:

No need to be rude, if I can't share my thoughts freely here just because you get bored, that's not my problem! I am a nerd maybe who knows but you should show respect to me!!!

Actually, he doesn't. And he's not disrespecting you directly, he's bored of the fact that people won't stop arguing about something that can't be reversed. We get it that you don't like it, and it can be frustrating. But expect people to call you out whenever you keep complaining, it's just the nature of the Internet.

I personally don't see how this can be considered a deal breaker, but to each it's own. I find this piece fantastic, and can't wait to have it.

Maybe they'll release something to your liking in the near future, just hang in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to be rude, if I can't share my thoughts freely here just because you get bored, that's not my problem! I am a nerd maybe who knows but you should show respect to me!!! I purchased the statue for the first day when it was opened for sale!

No offense, dude… I can understand your position. But i understood it the first time you posted about it…. and the second….. and the third….

Like people said 1000 posts ago, it always looks different in hand. Hopefully we can modify the fabric a bit. I'm looking forward to it still (2nd batch).

There sure are a lot of bullies on both sides of this argument, lol

I still am worried about the screw up fabric on the arm pits and does the batman logo seems to be thiner than the proto? Is that correct? Hope mine comes with no need of fixing. :panic: I'm no longer a elite/ premium member.. :(

Holy smokes! A lot of people on crack here, arm pits look fine to me and the emblem isn't as bad.

Looking forward to seeing mine on Monday.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I'm going down to the basement and smelling all my sideshow armpits to see if any of them stink.

It's definitely a matter of personal opinion. I showed a buddy who is a non collector for the most part(his first statue will be the uncharted drake PF), and he didnt even notice the armpits. When I pointed out the difference from the one shown at con, he shrugged and said he didnt care either way. I care a little cuz I do think snug would have been ideal but it certainly doesn't make me want to return it. I would say if we were all going to ask for anything, we can ask for partial refunds. But if you just return it for a full refund, it's just going to someone else who will pay full price. You say "If everyone returned it.." but do you realize how many people ordered this thing?! This board is a minute fraction of the statues sold. So, if you want to hit sideshow in the wallet, just ask for a partial refund. They are NOT GOING TO REMAKE THESE just because a few board members are upset about the armpits.

Well they will stick sir because sideshow stinks at armpits.

Armpits.

Dat Armpit.

armpit-odor.jpg

Back