Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Mine arrives Sat. I think I will post some good pics. Armpit, I am not sure what to say about this. I am just not a big of the fabric to begin with.

IMG_5271_zps08f2ed29.jpg

Looks better.. And this is the only way to pose him IMO... But I thought that from the begining. I never cared for the other head. He does not look as good from straight on.

IMG_5271_zps08f2ed29.jpg

Looks better.. And this is the only way to pose him IMO... But I thought that from the begining. I never cared for the other head. He does not look as good from straight on.

Exactly the same thoughts as I had Jaws...:exactly:

Thank God for quality camera work. Those most recent pics of Bats really make him stand out...the way my eyes would see him if he were in front me. Yeah, the extra slack is there, but it's nowhere near as crappy as it looked in those god-awful initial pics of him. That short eared sculpt is the way to go, dude. It looks so brutal...like someone on the street called him a sissy. Thanks for sharing the new pics who ever you are...they're fantastic.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

the pics are keep getting better! Just got my tracking number, cant wait

IMG_5271_zps08f2ed29.jpg

Best from this angle Thanks bigsilva aka Chris very good pics indeed now we need video reviews

Back