Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I received my second notice, too, but they still haven't deducted my refund for my latest flawed piece like the rep I talked to said he was going to do back then, even though I already warned them on December 23. Obviously they are going to charge me full price and then I'll have to keep pestering them until I get the refund I was promised. Not nice.

Oh, and my shipping cost is now 2 less dollars. Wow. Still $34 more than my neighbors in France, just a few km above me. Unbelievable.

****! Every time! Usually it's Ski who does that.

Nada here for me - even sent an email asking which batch I'd be in since I think I ordered in the first 10 minutes of him being up, but whatever, this actually helps me out credit card billing cycle wise.

Awesome looks like Batman hits all of Australia on the 14th!

Congrats to all my fellow Aussies and BRING ON the Friday pics!

Lol what the heck. I could have sworn I wasn't part of the first batch, but I got an email from UPS saying that I should expect it delivered on the ninth :lol That's on Thursday! I won't be home till late afternoon. I can only hope they take their time delivering...

Got another notice that I'm being charged Wednesday. I assume my shipping notice will be here soon after.

Which means I get it Wednesday or Thursday next week. After The Chin... Amazing.

Hopefully there is no delays in Supes. Can't wait to display Bats, Supes and GL together!

Back