Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Getting him in tomorrow (Tuesday)!!!

a8utasa3.jpg

batinflight.jpg

Charge tomorrow too and im very happy because shipping cost aren't 104$

They just quit 2$ and now is 102$ :yess:

Man, this forum is picking a lousy time to do an update! Hope to see a few picks before it goes down.

I've never been a person who really cares about the art boxes, but for some reason I'm really curious to see what this one looks like.

This is finally shipping?!?!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you add accumulated reward points to an active order? If you can't then some person on the EX waitlist is getting a surprise. I have to many projects going on and the wife will kill me cold case style.

Can you add accumulated reward points to an active order? If you can't then some person on the EX waitlist is getting a surprise. I have to many projects going on and the wife will kill me cold case style.

I believe you can if you call, try calling customer service today and let them know what you want to do, they tend to be pretty helpful (and don't just take a no if they say it, be a little persistent as some reps are far more helpful/knowledgeable than others).

Dang, this is one of the bullets on the rewards points page:
Rewards can’t be added to an order after checkout.

I have about $300 in reward points. If I could use them I could keep the Batman EX, otherwise I'll have to cancel.

Last edited:

They usually don't, but they should make an exception with this statue since it has been delayed for about a year. I'm sure they'll accommodate your finacial situation to make it easier for you to obtain it. Just tell your wife she can't kill you because the world's greatest detective will be arriving at your house shortly.:)

They might let you Flex it. I doubt they would let you use points because that would benefit you and not to their advantage. Considering of course all the free points they have been giving away lately.

Dang, this is one of the bullets on the rewards points page:
Rewards can’t be added to an order after checkout.

I have about $300 in reward points. If I could use them I could keep the Batman EX, otherwise I'll have to cancel.

You won't be able to add rewards and you won't be able to flex it either since it's sold out (i tried for another item only yesterday).

Don't cancel the EX. If you don't want it i'll buy it from you for a profit :exactly:

You won't be able to add rewards and you won't be able to flex it either since it's sold out (i tried for another item only yesterday).

Don't cancel the EX. If you don't want it i'll buy it from you for a profit :exactly:

This case is different. The apology letter stated that if you need to make any adjustments to contact them. I took this as an indication that they were perhaps willing to be flexible because of the untimely bill they set upon their customers. I'm sure he had the extra money a year ago when he was supposed to be charged. It would be bad bussiness practices if they weren't willing to help him on this after he's been so patient.

This case is different. The apology letter stated that if you need to make any adjustments to contact them. I took this as an indication that they were perhaps willing to be flexible because of the untimely bill they set upon their customers. I'm sure he had the extra money a year ago when he was supposed to be charged. It would be bad bussiness practices if they weren't willing to help him on this after he's been so patient.

In that case he should contact them. Good luck! :)

Got a dilemma. Like many, I was not expecting Batman to hit at the same time others I had on order look like they are hitting. Been waiting on this piece like the rest for what, nearly 2 years. However, with rising costs on production and shipping, I'm not sure I can justify this piece, particularly when I'll likely receive a notice on another piece very soon, and at the time of preorder it looked very clear that pieces would not be overlapping, but this piece has just been delayed and delayed. If given the choice, would you cancel the order or go through with the order and try to sell for a profit (not gouge--but sell for what the market on a sold out EX would pay fairly, which I haven't the slightest idea what that would be)? Also, I am considering selling my Joker PF EX which has been displayed like one time, due to lack of space. I'm really thinking of streamlining my collection.

Back