Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

We are gonna have to check it out on SF...

Bad time for the forum to shut down huh? When we're all drooling for in hand pics!

Might make the opening of the box when it arrives all the more sweet not having seen others in hand pics

Last edited:

Got the charging soon notice. If this ships Wednesday there's a chance I'll have it Friday. If not then hopefully Monday. Can't wait, it's been a long wait guys but it's finally here to those of you who have made the time go by easier with good chats on here, hooray for us boys we almost have it :duff

Am i the only one who will have it tomorrow? Ill post pics if i am. Caugh caugh, i think im calling in sick tomorrow!

Got the charging soon notice. If this ships Wednesday there's a chance I'll have it Friday. If not then hopefully Monday. Can't wait, it's been a long wait guys but it's finally here to those of you who have made the time go by easier with good chats on here, hooray for us boys we almost have it :duff

:hi5: You got it brother. I expect a pick of you and a bear sharing a bear whilst admiring your new PF AB, with a can of bear spray by your side of course :lol

OMG!! Bats has been picked up!! He's on the WAAAY :panic:

Two days to get to you bud. Wow that's fast. Good for you man can't wait to get mine and to see others pics.

Thanks Luciano :hi5: yea, really excited as everyone else is. More so for me as I was so close to cancelling once I heard they'd changed the logo on the chest :horror I also had a problem with the weird cape position over his right shoulder but I was advised to wait for it to arrive inhand before making any rash decisions and so now I can't wait to be proved wrong! I'm sure it'll be killer :yess:

Kinda jelly right now...nothing until the 25th :(...Can't wait though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admitting you're jelly is half the journey Geno. You're almost there bud :1-1:

Back