Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

:lol Unfortunately I have Superman in January, it would be a bit uncomfortable if my last payment on Batman and my Full payment on Superman were the same month. Well that's if Superman comes on time.

No WAY Superman will be on time bro you know that. I'd bet the farm you're safe.

Where's my damn Batman? I feel like Sideshow is starting to care less about their customers now that they have so many of them. If they can't get close to meeting their deadlines, then they shouln't be making so many statues at once. I feel like someone's jerking my chain. Not cool Sideshow, not cool.:monkey2

Last edited:

I guess I shouldn't joke when it comes to delays, it went right over your guys heads :lol

What was the joke? Seriously, I am trying to figure out what part of that in which the humour was contained? :dunno

Maaaaaaybe they start shipping the EX in Dec...but I highly doubt they can fulfill the entire order of EX/Reg before Feb.

Seems like they would get alot of unnecessary cancelations by trying to push it out too close to the Holidays anyway.

Will we see Superman PF before Batman? Or maybe they both be delivered around the same time.

Can anyone remember the time when they actually pre ordered the Bats PF? Wasnt it like 16 years ago :thud: certainly feels like it :slap

I'm gutted as I pre-ordered and then cancelled this and poison ivy as I didn't and wouldn't have the funds for some time.

And it's been so long I actually do now have the funds. DOH!

I'm gutted as I pre-ordered and then cancelled this and poison ivy as I didn't and wouldn't have the funds for some time.

And it's been so long I actually do now have the funds. DOH!

:lol:lol its always the way bro...what will you do now? Re-Order again or put the funds towards the new Keaton PF?

Can anyone remember the time when they actually pre ordered the Bats PF? Wasnt it like 16 years ago :thud: certainly feels like it :slap

To put it in perspective...when I PO'd I had a 1 year old and my wife was not pregnant...I now have a 2 year old and a 2 week old, but still no Batman.

Back