Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The original croc looked kind of ridiculous. Green scales walking around with a trench coat and hat...

https://images.wikia.com/batman/images/1/16/Killer_Croc-Deathgrip.png

The Joker GN adaptation was I think more Bermejos take on him rather than a real depiction of the croc we know. I think he actually took a few liberties in that book.

I like Croc from Joker but in IMO it's a large black version of Bane without the mask. Not very exciting for a statue.

I'll take the killer beast any day.

For me the villains with most potential are Freeze, Two-Face and Scarecrow.

For me the villains with most potential are Freeze, Two-Face and Scarecrow.

So many to choose from, Penguin, Freeze and Scarecrow closely followed by Croc Riddler and Mad Hatter. Oh wait, does Harley and Catwoman count too.......

As boring as it might sound I've always liked Ras Al Ghul so a PF of him looking something like this would be awesome.
Ra%27s_al_Ghul_Arkhamverse.jpg

Now a penguin based off the Joker GN would be nice. Not the most aesthetically pleasing piece to look at but a staple in the batman diary.

Here's the to-do list SS:
Killer Croc - big mutant version (ark asylum).

Scarecrow - COH between old school original head and modern. Something psychedelic for a base..kind of like youre hallucinating when looking at him.

Two-Face - "good arm" extended (like about to shake hands) with "bad arm" behind back with pistol (like red skull). Base is a giant coin.

Freeze - EX holding out snow globe (actual working glowing snow globe with music)

Riddler - standing on giant riddle box base. Comes with an independent riddle with each EX inside the base. EX also comes with optional bowler hat COH.

Penguin - EX comes with change of hands from digits to flippers. Also with opened umbrella and COH with top hat.

Harley - big hammer. Real latex. Can't wait for this one.

Clayface - Cassius version please
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/95/Clayface.jpg

Do this and you have my money.

My waitlist just converted ! Shipping soon after conversion too, so I guess this one isn't being pushed down. I'm not sure if I want to keep it yet tho.

My waitlist just converted ! Shipping soon after conversion too, so I guess this one isn't being pushed down. I'm not sure if I want to keep it yet tho.

Congrats on the conversion. :yess: sorry about the wait hopefully no more delays and why would you consider not keeping it?:thud:

Do you mind me asking when you went on the waitlist? I hopped on it a couple weeks after it went up and I'm not sure I'll be anywhere near converting.

Why would you not want to keep it? Perhaps consider selling it to a fellow freak then...? Congrats on converting.

I was going to get an exclusive for $550 but I gave that up to be able to get a regular for $260. I figured that getting 35% off instead of the batarang was worth it.

It's nice to have friends in high places sometimes...:yess:

Back