Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I've been waiting for a great Barman statue for years. There have been some good ones, the b/w series are cool but to small. Once Robin comes out (whenever that is) they'll look great together.
For me DC was mostly all about the Bat. I have my Joker and will get other key villains and that will be pretty much it for DC.
With all due respect to DC, I was born an Avenger and I'll DIE an Avenger.

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Joker, Harley Quinn, Ivy, Catwoman, Darkseid, Black Adam, Shazam, Power Girl, Super Girl and that's it for me. The only ones I would consider if they did an awesome job is Green Lantern and Sinestro but since they already F'd up Green Lantern they could forget about me buying Sinestro now. If they mess up on any of the aforementioned characters I would buy, I won't buy either.

For villains I'd like to see Two Face, Penguin, Scarecrow, CROC (will be massive), Freeze (if this turns out well should look awesome), and even Ra`s al Ghul. Maybe Solomon Grundy, his likeness in Arkham City I thought was really cool. That would also massive.
And last but not least, Alfred.

1/4 bannneeee:yess:

kZJWOls.png

Anyone know where this colored pic came from? Just curious because I have the original pencils.

Croc would be great if he's more like the Arkham Croc, or a more man than lizard looking. I hate how he's depicted in the comics now as such a lizard mutant. He's supposed to be a really big black guy with a massive skin condition.
Also would love Freeze, Riddler, Two-Face, basically all the Bat universe, Commisioner Gordon with a Bat Light on top of Police Headquarters.

I feel like this thread needs some love lmao. Great sculpt and I'll be getting my Reg one day down the line. :)

Croc would be great if he's more like the Arkham Croc, or a more man than lizard looking. I hate how he's depicted in the comics now as such a lizard mutant. He's supposed to be a really big black guy with a massive skin condition.

Agreed, still human albeit disfigured, but not a mutant.

Can't wait for Bats. This piece really hits all the marks for me (even more so than Supes) I know it has minor issues (cape on right shoulder etc) but it has presence in bucket loads. I love the two portraits and the switch out hand is the perfect added touch. The Superman PF with all its fervor will only aid in making this piece a grail.

Last edited:

Also would love Freeze, Riddler, Two-Face, basically all the Bat universe, Commisioner Gordon with a Bat Light on top of Police Headquarters.

Croc had scales from the get-go, no? And I believe his condition is degenerative which has made him more bestial over time.

I like the big mindless beast. It's my guilty mutant pleasure when it comes to Gothamites. Man Bat goes a bit to far (to juvenile).

Croc had scales from the get-go, no? And I believe his condition is degenerative which has made him more bestial over time.

I like the big mindless beast. It's my guilty mutant pleasure when it comes to Gothamites. Man Bat goes a bit to far (to juvenile).

Ever had a wart? Imagine being completely covered in them. That begins to show croc. He's a very large black man with a severe skin condition. The beast came with the Hush storyline where he was given a serum that mutated him. I too love the Arkham look, but cross that with the look he had in the graphic novel "Joker" by Lee Bermejo, and we've got a winner. File the teeth and nails, make Hume a cannibal, etc.

Back