Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Retailers can still buy exclusives for sale, but the limit that applies to individual customers applies to them as well.

Yeah I guess so. I do know that they don't get an discounts on them. There is one in my area who is getting an Ex, but he won't even give me a price.

So did anyone manage to make it onto the waitlist???

I did and it converted but I jumped on almost right away.

That's true, but it breaks your heart when ur wait list gets cancelled, happened to me with the Optimus maquette, got in really late on that one then I got that dreaded email :thud:

Man that happened to me with the Lara Croft Snow Day statue. I'm still bummed over it, I shall have it someday!

Man that happened to me with the Lara Croft Snow Day statue. I'm still bummed over it, I shall have it someday!

Saw one in the FS section for about five hundred bones. Not to bad In My Opinion. Not sure if its still there. That's a great piece.

Wait. What? How is that possible? Are you talking about the original waitlist or the 15 one that SS just announced in the newsletter?

EDIT: :slap Nevermind... I saw that you got on the WL 7-14 from a previous post....I'm a Moe Ron :monkey1 Think I'm delirious from being on the WL :panic:

Last edited:

I gotta say though I am a little disappointed with not being one of the lucky 15 I am just SO looking forward to this coming out that I can deal very well with it.

Anyone who missed this don't worry. There's going to be like tons of cancelations during release time. You will convert and convert well! ;)

Still don't get why anyone would cancel the ex so early in the game

You still saying that? The power of suggestion? Lol

Well I have friends here trying to help me out, and that is all I can rely on. That and maybe some luck. Honestly, this community is pretty damn awesome that way.

Well I have friends here trying to help me out, and that is all I can rely on. That and maybe some luck. Honestly, this community is pretty damn awesome that way.

You're right about that :)

You're right about that :)

I am sure enjoying getting to know everyone here, and there has been a hell of a lot of generosity coming my way. People have been throwing me tips, I just haven't been in the right place at the right time.

Back