Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

By the way, thanks for the congratulations guys. It is an awesome feeling...:yess::yess::yess:

tumblr_l8t0c0zQ1m1qddjb4o1_500.gif

Any advice on the best place to order the PF Batman at this point? AP is sold out. Somewhere else has to have him available for the 10% off.

I can not believe the ES for the regular is 7500. :horror That has to be the largest ES I have ever seen SSC do for any statue.

Last edited:

Wow! I thought yall were joking, 7500 is crazy, I'm sure a lot of those will go on sale in the future.

This is a massive ES by Sideshow standards but the character's popularity demands it. This will sell out one day and these will be sought after down the road.

Well I am glad that I am getting one from the get go. Honestly, I love the look of this statue with both heads now. This is going to be SO much fun to own.

Well you figure 2000 went bye bye in 4 days. Soooo you never know:dunno

Yeah but how many will keep it rather then sell it? :wink1: I bet most people who swipe the ex up are resellers. Nothing wrong with that but I'm just saying. I remember waiting for the new playstation to come out in front of best buy. There was 500 people there and the 2 of them was keeping it, the rest are resellers. Lol.

Last edited:

Yeah but how many will keep it rather then sell it? :wink1: I bet most people who swipe the ex up are resellers. Nothing wrong with that but I'm just saying. I remember waiting for the new playstation to come out in front of best buy. There was 500 people there and the 2 of them was keeping it, the rest are resellers. Lol.

Why would they sell it? I mean come on, this is the baddest Bats for the buck out there. If they are reselling, there are plenty of EX junkies who will be lining up to take them off their hands. Just saying. Me included if I hadn't picked one up. I would have started saving ASAP for an EX, inflated prices be damned. But I'm just crazy like that. :cuckoo:

The baddest bats out there FOR SURE!!!!!!! The BEST!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to have the EX in my hands!!!!!!!!! :)

Back