Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Really?? When I check on evilbay all the Skaar Ex are basically $1k.

Nope. Don't fall for those high BIN prices. Here are the last sold pieces of Skaar that I found on ebays completed listings.

9/20/12 $550
9/03/12 $699
8/13/12 $650

You would have to go back to Aug 3rd to find the most expensive listing that an EX Skaar sold for. That one sold for $831. The listings go back to the end of June and $831 is the highest price. Not one Skaar EX has sold for over that price dating back to the end of June. The best bet is to wait for a bid auction on Skaar. Avoid the high BIN listings.

This also holds true for the Joker EX. The last 3 sold for $630, $550, $600. Stick to bidding and avoid the BINs on these as well.

Also keep in mind we have a for sale section on this board. We have some great members that sell their merch at some very reasonable prices.

The moral of my story is simple. Don't ever fall for ebays BIN prices. Always check completed listings for what pieces are actually selling for. Those completed listings are a better indicator of aftermarket prices peeps are really paying for these pieces.

Yeah... I don't spend any time on eBay really only the forums Sales page. The only issue that is arises is expensive shipping from the U.S. to Canada.

Yup I only do auctions but have gotten some good deals on this board too

Yup I only do auctions but have gotten some good deals on this board too

Yeah I have had a few boardies offer me some great deals, but they fell through when we realized what the cost would be given shipping. I almost had a Skaar at cost from a GREAT boardie, but the shipping was like $200 bucks from Texas to Toronto. I have another deal on a piece that may come through. This is an awesome community, and I hope to avoid evilbay.

Yeah I have had a few boardies offer me some great deals, but they fell through when we realized what the cost would be given shipping. I almost had a Skaar at cost from a GREAT boardie, but the shipping was like $200 bucks from Texas to Toronto. I have another deal on a piece that may come through. This is an awesome community, and I hope to avoid evilbay.

This board is great, but I did buy a bunch off eBay as well. They do have fair deals there as well. Patience is the key. :wink1:

Hey spidey, did you get on the WL for batman ex? Or ivy ex?

Unfortunately no, the Batman wait list was closed before I ever was looking at the statues. So I really have NO chance at getting an Ex. :gah:

As for Ivy, well there are just a few statues I want more in the end. I am not really aiming to say complete the BATFamily, though I am still eyeing Joker, because it would stop me from getting say a Cap Movie PF or a Skaar. Supes will be a Day 1 Ex PO. Then I am sitting back and waiting in WonderWoman, and WWHULK. This newbie has some plans ....:yess:

Unfortunately no, the Batman wait list was closed before I ever was looking at the statues. So I really have NO chance at getting an Ex. :gah:

As for Ivy, well there are just a few statues I want more in the end. I am not really aiming to say complete the BATFamily, though I am still eyeing Joker, because it would stop me from getting say a Cap Movie PF or a Skaar. Supes will be a Day 1 Ex PO. Then I am sitting back and waiting in WonderWoman, and WWHULK. This newbie has some plans ....:yess:

cantbeunseen-com-1aaa6e.jpg

That's right you always have to be thinking to play this game :lecture :lol

cantbeunseen-com-1aaa6e.jpg

That's right you always have to be thinking to play this game :lecture :lol

Well... If any kind boardies had a spare EX, and were willing to part with it for a little more than retail I would NOT complain.....:rotfl, but in the end all I can say is I JUST started the game, but I am a quick study...:lecture

Well... If any kind boardies had a spare EX, and were willing to part with it for a little more than retail I would NOT complain.....:rotfl, but in the end all I can say is I JUST started the game, but I am a quick study...:lecture

Sorry dude, silly me I just ordered the one. You've got the Reg so nothing to fear. There will always be another statue that takes your breath away. That's what I've found anyway. I've missed many pieces but something else always comes up to help you forget about the ones you missed. God sounds so deep and meaningful. I'm just talking about freakin statues for goodness sake!!!! :rotfl:rotfl:lol This stuff is serious!!!:lol

Sorry dude, silly me I just ordered the one. You've got the Reg so nothing to fear. There will always be another statue that takes your breath away. That's what I've found anyway. I've missed many pieces but something else always comes up to help you forget about the ones you missed. God sounds so deep and meaningful. I'm just talking about freakin statues for goodness sake!!!! :rotfl:rotfl:lol This stuff is serious!!!:lol

Lol.... Yeah darn you :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. Honestly this is going to be a fun hobby for me I think. I just needed some help ... :wink1:

You two just brought a tear to my eye.:monkey2 All that mushy stuff.:lol

You two just brought a tear to my eye.:monkey2 All that mushy stuff.:lol

Oh come here Bestie :1-1:...:lol:lol. Honestly, You both have been a huge help to me. Helping me figure out the ropes. My Reg is on preorder thanks to the good advice I got from the two of you ...:hi5:.

Back