Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The baddest bats out there FOR SURE!!!!!!! The BEST!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to have the EX in my hands!!!!!!!!! :)

can you believe how much the EX is going for on Ebay? not used to seeing numbers that high for aN EX PF

can you believe how much the EX is going for on Ebay? not used to seeing numbers that high for aN EX PF

I don't see em dropping either cuz the EX is going to hard to come by.

I don't see em dropping either cuz the EX is going to hard to come by.

(Batarang is the primary piece of his arsenal...:lecture) Reg is sweet!...but EX is Beyond Awesome!!!!

It's crazy! But makes sense.....He is the Cape Crusader were talking about here....No one will let this piece go from their collection...He will be the centerpiece of a lot of peoples collections including mine :yess:!

Even though the Reg has a High ES......The reg will sell out, and once it does the newcomers will be paying top dollar just to get one...months from now..or probably sooner..Guaranteed!

(Batarang is the primary piece of his arsenal...:lecture) Reg is sweet!...but EX is Beyond Awesome!!!!

It's crazy! But makes sense.....He is the Cape Crusader were talking about here....No one will let this piece go from their collection...He will be the centerpiece of a lot of peoples collections including mine :yess:!

Even though the Reg has a High ES......The reg will sell out, and once it does the newcomers will be paying top dollar just to get one...months from now..or probably sooner..Guaranteed!

:exactly::clap I'm glad I didn't miss this one. Ex or fail? :rotfl love saying this. :lol

I have the Batman EX and PI EX on preorder but Im sure my Joker EX waitlist order will be dead anytime. Gah...I hate buying 2nd hand.

Never selling mine.

Grrrrrrr quit rubbing it in:wink1:
I really wish I had made it in time, but it does fill me with satisfaction that the flippers don't seem to be actually selling the crazy inflated pieces.

YET...:lecture

Well, unfortunately the Exs are just out of my price range. Unless some awesome boardie who has a second piece wants to do a Newbie Freak a solid...:wink1: ... Jokes.

HEY GUYS anyone has the slightest clue when SS will show us an LSF of Batman??? it might be the only lsf am buying

I really wish I had made it in time, but it does fill me with satisfaction that the flippers don't seem to be actually selling the crazy inflated pieces.

Both Skaar and Joker EXs have pulled back a bit in the aftermarket. I would take full advantage of this and pick them up now if I wanted them. Prices certainly won't fall any lower and will only march forward from here. I feel very fortunate to own both already. They are magnificent statues.

1:2 for Legendary Scale Figure

I would love a life size figure of Batman and Superman in my living room. Make it happen Sideshow:pray:

Yea that would be gr8. Maybe will c them in a year or two. SS presented Catwoman, so they can be that far away. :pray:

Both Skaar and Joker EXs have pulled back a bit in the aftermarket. I would take full advantage of this and pick them up now if I wanted them. Prices certainly won't fall any lower and will only march forward from here. I feel very fortunate to own both already. They are magnificent statues.

Really?? When I check on evilbay all the Skaar Ex are basically $1k.

Yeah they are I saw one yesterday sell for $890 that is pretty crazy to me.

Back