Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I would sell my ex if someone offered me $3000 :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hey Arctic :wave long time no see bro!! It may sound stupid but if this is as good as I hope it is I will still struggle to part with it even if it starts going for crazy $$$$

I got the email from sideshow about dropping users on the waitlist, yet mine is still there in my account. Has anyone's dropped off yet?

awe it's so sweet to see everyone help out here.:1-1: can't wait for this to be released to see the flaming and back stabbing start.:yess:

Oh and I forgot to mention that I honestly didn't know how I would be able to pick up the pieces I wanted, and now I have a REALLY good idea how to go about it. So the peps have really helped me out.

I got the email from sideshow about dropping users on the waitlist, yet mine is still there in my account. Has anyone's dropped off yet?

batman_robin.jpg

What DROPPED OFF?!?!? :lol

It had to be done!!:lecture

lol .. well it won't be ... I could offer you retail ... :cuckoo::cuckoo::nana: ...lol. I got to the party late so I will be happy with the regular version. It is only a tiny Batarang after all ... :rotfl:rotfl

My Baterang is not tiny!:monkey1

Hey Arctic :wave long time no see bro!! It may sound stupid but if this is as good as I hope it is I will still struggle to part with it even if it starts going for crazy $$$$

Do you mean 300.00? :D If so I want it to custom and make him into a black suit instead of blue.

Did you draw that Ondi? That's awesome!:lol

Nah King I take no credit for other peoples awesome talents. I could probably get a cowl on paper, then get frustrated trying to do the finer details and then get lost in a whirlwind of scribbling over it :lol

Just saw the preview image for the Green Lantern in the newletter. It left me seriously underwhelmed :dunno

Nah King I take no credit for other peoples awesome talents. I could probably get a cowl on paper, then get frustrated trying to do the finer details and then get lost in a whirlwind of scribbling over it :lol

Just saw the preview image for the Green Lantern in the newletter. It left me seriously underwhelmed :dunno

Know what you mean about GL. I really wished that they had screwed up Ivy and nailed the GL statue. Oh well. :dunno

Know what you mean about GL. I really wished that they had screwed up Ivy and nailed the GL statue. Oh well. :dunno

no way, that Ivy is to great, would have hated for that to have been so screwed up like the GL.

Back