Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Lol... Well I am sitting with the big gose egg ... But the regular will still be awesome. Short the Batarang of course, but I missed the Ex fair and square...lol.

Mmmm eggs. Yep this is not be missed Spidey. SS has got to be happy with the way this line is being lapped up. I know its a no brainer but none the less what a success.

batman300.jpg

heehee :peace

So here is a noob logistics question.

Is it possible that the "TBD" for the Batman ES could simply change to a Sold Out ... Or go from TBD to a number so small that there would be a rush on this, and POOF sold out before I knew it was gone if I am checking it regularly. I am asking because I may put of ordering this till around Xmas and order the Superman Ex when it drops first. I want both though and would kick myself SO hard if I missed Batman.
As you can see I am no longer on the fence ...lol.

So here is a noob logistics question.

Is it possible that the "TBD" for the Batman ES could simply change to a Sold Out ... Or go from TBD to a number so small that there would be a rush on this, and POOF sold out before I knew it was gone if I am checking it regularly. I am asking because I may put of ordering this till around Xmas and order the Superman Ex when it drops first. I want both though and would kick myself SO hard if I missed Batman.
As you can see I am no longer on the fence ...lol.

I really dont think your going to have a hard time finding this from secondary sellers for a while. So why it may sell out at SS I think you won't have a problem finding it early on from a reseller. (Regular Edition that is)

I don't understand why you are putting it off Spidey. Is it the NRD? Otherwise you don't pay until it's shipped unless you choose a payment plan. If you don't want to miss it pre-order that Batman today!! Ordering it today or Xmas won't make any differance :)

I don't understand why you are putting it off Spidey. Is it the NRD? Otherwise you don't pay until it's shipped unless you choose a payment plan. If you don't want to miss it pre-order that Batman today!! Ordering it today or Xmas won't make any differance :)

Yeah.... Ondi does have a point. The NRD is nothing and you won't pay in full till next year anyway.

LOL ...no it is for a FAR dumber reason then that... I am so new to this that when I looked at the payment options I thought they were.... Pay it ALL today... Or do the flex pay.... Damn I hate being a mental midget...:lol

LOL ...no it is for a FAR dumber reason then that... I am so new to this that when I looked at the payment options I thought they were.... Pay it ALL today... Or do the flex pay.... Damn I hate being a mental midget...:lol

It's all good mate we're here to help :lecture :duff

:thwak:lol

awe it's so sweet to see everyone help out here.:1-1: can't wait for this to be released to see the flaming and back stabbing start.:yess:

awe it's so sweet to see everyone help out here.:1-1: can't wait for this to be released to see the flaming and back stabbing start.:yess:

As soon as I get mine, I am going to shut off my computer!:nana:

Back