Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

To be honest I think such a high number for the regs makes the ex a little more exclusive now if that makes sense. Alot of of people will have a reg but far fewer will have an ex.

I expected a large es, but not that many. Funny thing is it will probably still sell out.

I have a feeling the Reg ES is based upon the overwhelming response to both the EX and Regs selling like hot cakes. Not just a number they came up with in thier heads.

I cancelled my Ex due to the ES. I love Batman but I am someone that also buys based on the ES. So, if someone on the waitlist scores my Ex congratulations. :) This is a great piece but I don't want a piece that they're making 9500 of. Just IMO, all to each their own and I hope the rest of you that really want him enjoy him. Maybe one day I will pick him up for less on the bay. Gonna concentrate on pieces that will be hard to come by for now. Congrats people, it's a really awesome PF just not for my collection at this point. Superman might be the only DC piece I buy if this is going to be the ES in the DC line. Regardless of my opinion, congratulations to all who scores one and appreciates him in the long run. :)

I cancelled my Ex due to the ES. I love Batman but I am someone that also buys based on the ES. So, if someone on the waitlist scores my Ex congratulations. :) This is a great piece but I don't want a piece that they're making 9500 of. Just IMO, all to each their own and I hope the rest of you enjoy him. Maybe one day I will pick him up for less on the bay. Gonna concentrate on pieces that will be hard to come by for now. Congrats people, it's an awesome PF just not for my collection at this point. Superman might be the only DC piece I buy if this is going to be the ES in the DC line. Regardless of my opinion, congratulations to all who scores one and appreciates him in the long run. :)

I think the EX ES is reasonable. :dunno. Anyway. GL and there is no doubt you prob made a fellow Freak a very happy Freak. :hi5:

I think the EX ES is reasonable. :dunno. Anyway. GL and there is no doubt you prob made a fellow Freak a very happy Freak. :hi5:

I know, and I'm glad I did. :wave Probably will pick up Supes PF tho 'cause I think it looks incredible. WOW I did not expect this ES. I thought 5000 altogether max but of course there are a heck of lot of fans. Anyway, congrats to whoever gets my Ex. :hi5:

I cancelled my Ex due to the ES. I love Batman but I am someone that also buys based on the ES. So, if someone on the waitlist scores my Ex congratulations. :) This is a great piece but I don't want a piece that they're making 9500 of. Just IMO, all to each their own and I hope the rest of you that really want him enjoy him. Maybe one day I will pick him up for less on the bay. Gonna concentrate on pieces that will be hard to come by for now. Congrats people, it's a really awesome PF just not for my collection at this point. Superman might be the only DC piece I buy if this is going to be the ES in the DC line. Regardless of my opinion, congratulations to all who scores one and appreciates him in the long run. :)

You will end up paying a LOT for the EX, you know....

I have a feeling that a 2,000 ES for an official Sideshow Batman Premium format will go for 3 or 4 times it's original retail price. If not eventually more. Especially with a considerable amount of them out there being the regular.

Sorry but you might regret that decision.

Oh and I also believe that SS will knock this one out of the park so this will be the definitive Batman collectible for quite awhile. And if that happens, I'd almost be willing to bet Dr Doom EX prices. (Like I said, if it comes out steller)

I know, and I'm glad I did. :wave Probably will pick up Supes PF tho 'cause I think it looks incredible. WOW I did not expect this ES. I thought 5000 altogether max but of course there are a heck of lot of fans. Anyway, congrats to whoever gets my Ex. :hi5:

I hope your not making a snap judgement. The really are an astronomical amount of batman fans out there. I still think there won't be as many to go around as you may think down the line.

I hope your not making a snap judgement. The really are an astronomical amount of batman fans out there. I still think there won't be as many to go around as you may think down the line.

Nah, he's an awesome piece but the only PF that just completely blew me away in DC was Supes. Regardless, too late now :thud: :lol Just IMO 9500 is massive. There's someone out there that will enjoy him more than me so that's all right. :)

Exactly!!!! An ES is big or small based on it's actual desire. For some pieces, 300 is a HUGE ES because of the popularity of the character.

As a matter of fact, there have been pieces with an ES of 50 and they didn't sell out.

I think we will all find that 2,000 for Batman is actually considerably low. Time will tell but I'm guessing the EX will be a rare find in the aftermarket.

Nah, he's an awesome piece but the only PF that just completely blew me away in DC was Supes. Regardless, too late now :thud: :lol Just IMO 9500 is massive. There's someone out there that will enjoy him more than me so that's all right. :)

I respect that man. Superman is absolutely stunning isn't he? It totally represents Superman in pose and looks. Can't wait to have both!

Man the prices on evil bay went up after seeing 7500 for the regular. :rotfl

I think last week I saw them for around $700 on eBay. Now I'm seeing them for $850...

It's crazy! I think the Reg is just fine...ppl want that Exclusivity......It's True! Got my EX!!!!! Woot Woot! Best PF EVER! :yess:

It's crazy! I think the Reg is just fine...ppl want that Exclusivity......It's True! Got my EX!!!!! Woot Woot! Best PF EVER! :yess:

Who doesn't? When I buy a Ferrari, I don't want everyone to own the same model. But your right the Reg is still an amazing piece!:hi5:

I wonder when it will sell out? There are still Skarrs and Caps around and they have ESs of 1000 and 1500.

I wonder when it will sell out? There are still Skarrs and Caps around and they have ESs of 1000 and 1500.

As "COOL" as Skaar and Cap are, They don't even scratch the utterly epic surface that this statue fully encompasses. I wouldn't be suprised if this sold out completely before either of them. Then again I may not have a clue...:cuckoo:

Knowing that the ES for the Regular is 7500, I'm happy with my EX purchase. Can't wait to get my hands on it by what, September next year (Factoring in SS delays)?

Back