Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Which by the way is one BA PF. :wink1:

:hi5: Thanks King and the Ex to boot. I remember just scraping that one in. SS website had 25 remaining when I ordered and 30 minutes later was sold out!! As Bruce says you snooze you lose. Especially with this hobby!! :lecture

Has anyone had a similar sized PF shipped to Australia from Sideshow? I want to order this from them but would like a ball park price on shipping? Asked them for a price but they can't give me one until closer to release. Anyone from Australia have a recent PF purchase?

Shipping to Australia from sideshow is around the $100 mark. I got my Jessica rabbit Pf which was $80, and joker cost me about $100. I have a feeling batman will be quite big so maybe $100 or a little bit over for shipping.

Who da fuq charged you that much bro? Joker shouldn't have cost that much. FedEx charged me about 45. Batman is bigger but shouldn't be 100. I'm tipping 70 - 80. 100 for joker is having a laugh.

Who da fuq charged you that much bro? Joker shouldn't have cost that much. FedEx charged me about 45. Batman is bigger but shouldn't be 100. I'm tipping 70 - 80. 100 for joker is having a laugh.

Lol yeah my bad, I forgot I got joker sent with DHL and they charged me $100. But still postage is always pretty expensive for us in Australia. I just bought the ringwraith from sideshow and they charged me $84 postage and I'm pretty sure the box for that is smaller then the jokers.

Oh right on, thats different then.

The ringwraith statue? He's a couple of kilos heavier than the joker going by the specs, that might be why he's more. They should get these guys to take a dump before they ship em lmfao!

Edit: yeah check the specs for em bro, International dimensional weight Ringwraith 30lbs = ~14kg, Int dimensional weight Joker 18lbs = ~8kg, theres the extra shipping $$$. That Ringwraith is only 1/6 but he's as big as the 1/4 Joker.

Oh right on, thats different then.

The ringwraith statue? He's a couple of kilos heavier than the joker going by the specs, that might be why he's more. They should get these guys to take a dump before they ship em lmfao!

Edit: yeah check the specs for em bro, International dimensional weight Ringwraith 30lbs = ~14kg, Int dimensional weight Joker 18lbs = ~8kg, theres the extra shipping $$$. That Ringwraith is only 1/6 but he's as big as the 1/4 Joker.

LOL. But I don't normally check the specs before getting something shipped, I just click buy and hope that shipping is under $100.

LOL. But I don't normally check the specs before getting something shipped, I just click buy and hope that shipping is under $100.

national-high-five-day.jpg

:hi5: Right ON!!! That's the way to do it. I'm glad there is someone else out there that does the same thing :clap :lol:rotfl:lol

You spaz, if I was the guy who was responsible for putting up the specs on the website I would be like '**** you guys, I don't know why I bother.' :rotfl

You spaz, if I was the guy who was responsible for putting up the specs on the website I would be like '**** you guys, I don't know why I bother.' :rotfl

:rotfl That's hilarious! I kinda feel sorry for the poor guy now. I get too excited just from the pics. You should have seen my face when I first saw the pics from the comic con :thud: I couldn't believe how big bats was. I was truly happy that day :1-1: aaaah fond memories.......
3ousgq.jpg

I don't use them religously but if you want to get an idea of what you'll be up for its a good way to guage it. Just got a shipping notice for Dutch and his shipping is $78.

I don't use them religously but if you want to get an idea of what you'll be up for its a good way to guage it. Just got a shipping notice for Dutch and his shipping is $78.

I'm happy around that price. You get it fast and the statue has seen more of the world than you.

I love checking the tracking and finding out your statue is in transit in Hawai and thinking "you little ba$tard!! I haven't even been there yet". I need to stop buying stuff like this then I could easily afford to go to places like that! :lol:lol

I'm happy around that price. You get it fast and the statue has seen more of the world than you.

I love checking the tracking and finding out your statue is in transit in Hawai and thinking "you little ba$tard!! I haven't even been there yet". I need to stop buying stuff like this then I could easily afford to go to places like that! :lol:lol

Just watch LILO and STITCH. :)

Ha! yeah. The shipping is totally worth it IMO, its guaranteed, and damage in transit and SS will replace and its pretty fast - sometimes gets to me in 6 days.

So a question about Batmans sculptor Andy B. Can anyone tell me anything regarding his background and Bio? Just curious.

Back