Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I don't mind the the batarang, or lack of, but I usually get the exclusives of the pieces I really like, not only for the extra content but also cause the ship first and also the rarity it adds to the piece that I already made the decision to purchase.

Not the sole reason for getting like resellers.

Seen better?where? And is it affordable?

I have seen a few customs at the Toronto Fan expo that were superior in my opinion, and as for them being affordable the answer is ABOSLUTELY NOT .... Lol. Trust me when I say I am not sure about this one... not saying no yet ... Lol.

Well here is the best picture from SDCC maybe this will help you.

Yeah, thats the head I will probably display it with, the other one is the one I have a problem with.

Seen better?where? And is it affordable?

affordable is pretty subjective isn't it? To many this statue isn't affordable. As for better customs, this one is pretty awesome

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHsRZgjqQtU[/ame]

I have seen a few customs at the Toronto Fan expo that were superior in my opinion, and as for them being affordable the answer is ABOSLUTELY NOT .... Lol. Trust me when I say I am not sure about this one... not saying no yet ... Lol.

I've seen a couple customs I liked, most of the ones I see make the musculature look ridiculous which I don't like in a statue, but the problem is you're going to pay up to grand or more for a 1/4 scale custom that's impressive.

I'm just not down to do that. However in my opinion on the Batman PF I like the base, I like how the cloth fits, the belt is detailed and not too bulky, unlike most people I dig the movement in the cape.

My only complaint on the whole piece is the short eared head, I'm just not digging it, aesthetically it just doesn't speak to me. So I'll probably display it with the long eared head. which I like better and I think gives it a classic look.

But to each their own. :) I've wanted a Sideshow Batman for a long time, so I wasn't going to miss this unless they messed him up in some ridiculous fashion.....like they did Green Lantern...but that's a separate thread.:gah:

I've seen a couple customs I liked, most of the ones I see make the musculature look ridiculous which I don't like in a statue, but the problem is you're going to pay up to grand or more for a 1/4 scale custom that's impressive.

I'm just not down to do that. However in my opinion on the Batman PF I like the base, I like how the cloth fits, the belt is detailed and not too bulky, unlike most people I dig the movement in the cape.

My only complaint on the whole piece is the short eared head, I'm just not digging it, aesthetically it just doesn't speak to me. So I'll probably display it with the long eared head. which I like better and I think gives it a classic look.

But to each their own. :) I've wanted a Sideshow Batman for a long time, so I wasn't going to miss this unless they messed him up in some ridiculous fashion.....like they did Green Lantern...but that's a separate thread.:gah:

your about $400 off on your "at least a grand" statement. I have just purchased three 1/4 scale custom Batman statues, including the one I posted above, and none were close to a grand.

Yeah, thats the head I will probably display it with, the other one is the one I have a problem with.

Me too. We are in the minority there. Most like the other head sculpt. I personally like this one better. The other one has all sorts of Cowl issues IMO.

My personal fav custom Batman is the big one on the right.

Batman1C.jpg

Me too. We are in the minority there. Most like the other head sculpt. I personally like this one better. The other one has all sorts of Cowl issues IMO.

My personal fav custom Batman is the big one on the right.

Batman1C.jpg

have that one on the way to me as we speak. I had the hardest time deciding between blue and black.

I saw that one on Evilbay a while back, it's probably the only Batman custom I've seen that I've really liked. It's amazing, but I can't afford what they go for when one does come up.

Awesome piece Jaws, :clap:clap:clap

one just sold for less then the Batman PF yesterday.

The custom above looked nice before Sideshow showed theirs. I think the face sculpt alone on Sideshow's piece shows that they are in a different league.

The custom above looked nice before Sideshow showed theirs. I think the face sculpt alone on Sideshow's piece shows that they are in a different league.

I agree about the face but I think everything else is a tie. i actually like the pose of this one better.

have that one on the way to me as we speak. I had the hardest time deciding between blue and black.

I think I like the Blue one better. I usually go for the Black look but with this one I think the Blue brings it to life more.

Congrats on getting this. Be sure to share some photos.

I think I like the Blue one better. I usually go for the Black look but with this one I think the Blue brings it to life more.

Congrats on getting this. Be sure to share some photos.

Here is the one I got last week, its definitely bigger then 1/4 though, dwarfs all my other PFs.

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6651.jpg

Really can't wait to get that Hush one though, I think that is going to be the crown jewel of my collection, including the SS PF.

Sideshow%20Premium%20Format%20-%20Batman%200021.jpg

I'm more than happy with this Bada$$. Bring it on!! I haven't got the talent to make my own and I love the base on this. For me the Pros far outway the cons!!

Personally I am stoked to have got the Batarang aswell it's a wonderful bonus. I can't think of anything else I would prefer unless they were going to throw in the Batcave or Batmobile for the exclusive instead :lol

No seriously SS........why didn't you do that!! :thwak :lol

Back