Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Doesn't matter to me cause I'll be keeping it :D

And that's why it will go up in value......I will never sell My batman PF EX....Never.....I know I'm not the only one....There are more then 2000 ppl that love and adore Batman......The Ex will be sought out...come release day...but there won't be any to buy....and the one who does sell...will get much profit...How could you sell Batman PF EX...?? I never will.....Batman is my favorite!!!!! :yess:

And that's why it will go up in value......I will never sell My batman PF EX....Never.....I know I'm not the only one....There are more then 2000 ppl that love and adore Batman......The Ex will be sought out...come release day...but there won't be any to buy....and the one who does sell...will get much profit...How could you sell Batman PF EX...?? I never will.....Batman is my favorite!!!!! :yess:

Up, this is going in the non negotiable permanent collection!

yep, somewhere around 2010:lecture

2000 is in reference to the EX ES....
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xkb6m90AvE[/ame]

Hello all. I'm a long time comic/toy/statue collector and so far haven't bought any Sideshow items, but these new DC PFs have me seriously considering it. I missed the boat collecting Marvel Avengers and X-Men in PF and don't want to miss what will probably be the most incredible Justice League statue collection.

I was looking for some pointers on the logistics of how these statues go up for sale, specifically in regard to the Batman PF:

- Does the EXs go up for pre-order first and then once sold through, the regular version goes up for pre-order?
- Do the regular versions stay open for pre-order through release or through a certain quantity?
- What does everyone mean when they talk about the ES version of an item? EX refers to the Sideshow exclusive edition, but I can't figure out what ES is.
- Some of the talk has now trended this way, but what do you see happening to the prices of these DC PFs after release if I were to wait too long deciding to buy?
- What the realistic chances of wait lists converting, say if I wait listed for the EX Batman PF now? It would suck to WL for the EX and then miss out on ordering the regular and end up with neither.
- Sideshow quotes spec with height, width, and length. Batman is 25" H x 10" W x 17" L. To me, this really seems like 25" H x 10" deep x 17" wide when looking at Batman from the front. Am I reading this right?

These are also huge statues, but I'm having a hard time getting a sense of scale with regards to much display room Batman, Superman, etc will take up. Anyone have pics of existing PFs that are not just the statue, but have something else in the picture off which to judge scale?

Thanks so much. This forum looks great. I look forward to engaging here.

Hello all. I'm a long time comic/toy/statue collector and so far haven't bought any Sideshow items, but these new DC PFs have me seriously considering it. I missed the boat collecting Marvel Avengers and X-Men in PF and don't want to miss what will probably be the most incredible Justice League statue collection.

I was looking for some pointers on the logistics of how these statues go up for sale, specifically in regard to the Batman PF:

- Does the EXs go up for pre-order first and then once sold through, the regular version goes up for pre-order?
Usually yes.
- Do the regular versions stay open for pre-order through release or through a certain quantity?
Regular Editions stay up until their Edition Size, the number made, sells through.
- What does everyone mean when they talk about the ES version of an item? EX refers to the Sideshow exclusive edition, but I can't figure out what ES is.
ES stands for Edition Size or the number of statues made.

- Some of the talk has now trended this way, but what do you see happening to the prices of these DC PFs after release if I were to wait too long deciding to buy?
Waiting to purchase, especially as sought after as these are, might end in you paying flipper prices, a price that someone on the open market charges after a piece has sold out usually much higher than the Retail Price.

- What the realistic chances of wait lists converting, say if I wait listed for the EX Batman PF now? It would suck to WL for the EX and then miss out on ordering the regular and end up with neither.
Since you are now nearly two months after the EX has sold out the Waitlist conversion percentage is severely low, but you can still try

- Sideshow quotes spec with height, width, and length. Batman is 25" H x 10" W x 17" L. To me, this really seems like 25" H x 10" deep x 17" wide when looking at Batman from the front. Am I reading this right?
It's more 25" H x 17"Deep x 10" wide

These are also huge statues, but I'm having a hard time getting a sense of scale with regards to much display room Batman, Superman, etc will take up. Anyone have pics of existing PFs that are not just the statue, but have something else in the picture off which to judge scale?

Unfortunately I don't but I'll see what I can do.

See bolded remarks above.

Here's my Joker EX next to a coke can.
402947_10151062195903562_494531347_n.jpg

Mine to :goodpost: cant beat Bats! :1-1:

I think he was momentarily overcome with Macho madness.

:lol I kept thinking "bonesaw is reaaddyyy!" :lol

Mine to :goodpost: cant beat Bats! :1-1:

Well said. :hi5:

Yep. They are going to cancel the bottom half of the waitlist. I just got an email because I'm also on the waitlist. :(

Back