Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Because I'm one of the few who give Aquaman and his cast some love. :lol

But yes it would kick ass and fully Sculpted in Matte-Black with a Chrome Helmet and light-up eyes...
I for one am anxiously waiting for the Aquaman PF...can't get it into my greedy paws soon enough
And ya, a Black Manta would be awesome...a PF of Mera would be pretty sweet as well

The new Aquaman series has been badass...period

Every time an American person says 'period'...
3182.gif

no they wont...the person will have to pay me...they have to trust me tho, if they dont oh well....it will be maybe $50 extra, because i have to stay home and wait for the package and then send it....but im not sure yet..my inbox is blowing up tho..:wink1:

Good to hear its already getting you offers. Since you can't transfer it though why not wait and see it in person then decide if you can part with it or not. You'll probably get more money for it once this place is flooded with in hand pics. Provided this turns out as great as we all hope.

Good to hear its already getting you offers. Since you can't transfer it though why not wait and see it in person then decide if you can part with it or not. You'll probably get more money for it once this place is flooded with in hand pics. Provided this turns out as great as we all hope.

Don't go there Artic!! It's too early to stress about that! :monkey1
stress_1.jpg

I can wait for ivy but it makes no sense to have joker without bats!

Do you get the feeling that they are still selling the Regs like hotcakes!! No number yet and Bats looks like his arm is getting tired. Cmon SS let him have a rest :thud:

0.jpg

Do you get the feeling that they are still selling the Regs like hotcakes!! No number yet and Bats looks like his arm is getting tired. Cmon SS let him have a rest :thud:

0.jpg

Yeah, was thinking that too. I hope we hear something soon.

0.jpg

They will leave it open for a while to milk it. Reg ES will probably be huge as per the Ex ES. No surprises there.

Cue the 'edition size doesn't matter in a limited collectible industry & you buy it cos you like it at walmart' crowd.

Back