Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Have you seen it in person? I have heard from those who attended CC that it is not hidden like people think.

Yeah, I saw it at SDCC. Its awesome, but just imo, it's nothing that stands at as much as another portrait like the jokers. Lol, I tryed to get the EX but I got the notice today about the waitlist being cancelled. I went an placed an order for the regular, still stoked.

I ordered a regular then got on the wait list for the exclusive that's what happens when you step out of the game for a bit, you miss PF m***** ******ing Batman!! :gah: :lol

Yeah, I saw it at SDCC. Its awesome, but just imo, it's nothing that stands at as much as another portrait like the jokers. Lol, I tryed to get the EX but I got the notice today about the waitlist being cancelled. I went an placed an order for the regular, still stoked.

Nothing beats an alternate portrait I agree but it will be 10x cooler than a goofy print IMO.

I placed my order on 7/27 and got the notice today, what about you guys who are also on the wait list?

Well if the EX droids are a sign of anything you just never know.:dunno

Ha! I learn my lesson on that one. Never again, never again....... It was my newb mistake. Now I know why this hobby what people say it is. Thanks veterans! :wink1:

Ha! I learn my lesson on that one. Never again, never again....... It was my newb mistake. Now I know why this hobby what people say it is. Thanks veterans! :wink1:

Well, for me the only reason I would have bought the EX droids to begin with would be to flip em or trade. I prefer the regular and regular base versions better anyway. They will be highly sought after though. And if that is important to you and you really prefer the clear versions and single bases then way to go on your score. I just won't be upset that I didn't order the EX when I had the chance.

I got the dreaded email today. Bit the bullet and ordered the regular. Oh well...I'll love it just the same. :)

I got the dreaded email today. Bit the bullet and ordered the regular. Oh well...I'll love it just the same. :)

Hey, at least you got one. Even the Regs wont be around for ever!:hi5:

The Reg is just fine my Dudes :peace !....It's Batman!!!!! The Greatest EVER!

Ordered EX second it went up for PO.....:yess:

I am a huge Batman fan, but the head sculpt on this one is weird to me, and it is keeping me on the fence.

Back