Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Why couldn't they give us a pic with the Ex facing forward? I'm afraid the batarang will barely be noticeable when displayed in a normal position.

I'm torn here. My common sense is telling me to just order the reg and save A TON in shipping/taxes, but I was so willing to get an Ex for the goddamn Batman. Yet I don't think it's really worth it so far.

If only they would have shown us a FRIKKING pic of the Ex with him facing forward... But no. Well done, SSC.

I take back everything I said that worried me about this piece after seeing this money shot.

300131_press07.jpg

Thats the money shot right there.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable server crash.
I do hope they don't keep us hanging on for hours on end like they did with Ivy.

Funny thing is, Ivy is still available.

so is this definitely going up for PO today?

Why couldn't they give us a pic with the Ex facing forward? I'm afraid the batarang will barely be noticeable when displayed in a normal position.

I'm torn here. My common sense is telling me to just order the reg and save A TON in shipping/taxes, but I was so willing to get an Ex for the goddamn Batman. Yet I don't think it's really worth it so far.

If only they would have shown us a FRIKKING pic of the Ex with him facing forward... But no. Well done, SSC.

how is not ordering the ex saving you tax and shipping - isnt it the same?

I am getting the regular and saving some money. I just do not think the Ex is worth it.

is the EX going to be:
Limited Edition: TBD I'm hoping the EX will have a set ES when it goes up.

?

how is not ordering the ex saving you tax and shipping - isnt it the same?
I don't know in Denmark, but taxes are brutal around here. Getting a reg locally is much, much cheaper.

Edit: it just dawned on me that maybe you meant buying a reg from Sideshow. That would not be the case, obviously. :)

I don't know in Denmark, but taxes are brutal around here. Getting a reg locally is much, much cheaper.

Edit: it just dawned on me that maybe you meant buying a reg from Sideshow. That would not be the case, obviously. :)

I bet that it would be a raping.:horror

Lame the ex is just a batarang boring. You can barely see it. Will order ex version anyways.

Really liking this, not perfect, chest emblem is a wee bit low and when its viewed from the side in the pictures showing the Batarang hand, his right arm has that same weird low bicep droop thing which the Wolverine LSF has, still all in all, a great looking PF. Not a fan of the angry I just smelled a fart face so I'll be happy just to pick up the regular local and avoid the heavy customs fees.

yea i meant at sideshow - in denmark theres no way to buy locally.

Where do you shop in spain?

Shoo, what are you gonna do? I'm in the same situation than you...

Back