Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

THNKS for the hi rev pics guys...regarding the cape, i could only think it has got something to do with the wind and all, as he is in a high building .. Havent really understoond the material of the cape but it looks gr8. If some people dont like the way capes shows on his right shoulder , Batman can be displayed different as in pics and still looks gr8. That is a def. PO 4 me guys:hi5:

Still getting it no question but like i said I was expecting a better EX.

100% that this statue looks fantastic when posed from side on - as shown on the exclusive pics 1-3. This way the glitch in the cape isnt so noticable and the whole statue looks awesome:yess:

:exactly: thats what i had in mind

Yup. thats what its looking like unless they plan on suprising us.

I cant be the only one who thinks the angry Bats is actor Chris Cooper.

Hey Sideshow. It's okay to give us a Batman that doesn't look like an alien. Quit ____ing up the best character with your ____ty interpretations. There's plenty of art out there to draw inspiration from.

Lots of fabric on this one: briefs and utility belt pouches. I think that's really cool.

I agree that the ex is kinda lame, you'd have to pose him right to be able to highlight the batarang. Cape could probably have been designed to flow better. And the sideways angry face looks a little too ugly for me, personally.

But regardless, this is The MF Batman. He still looks badass most pics. Definitely getting it, without a doubt.

There is no reason for that cape to look like that!

Completely agree with everyones glitch regarding the cape, i take it they'll be no futzing on this one! :gah:

Simple. The cape conveys motion. This way it seems like he just arrived where he is now, instead of having been there for a while.

regarding the cape, i could only think it has got something to do with the wind and all, as he is in a high building ..

That, too.

That case, I am content with just a regular.
Since both EX and Reg. comes with 2 heads.

reg down the road for me... excl does nothing for me

Geez, you people know how to nitpick something to death, don't you? I think it looks fantastic. Very imposing and powerful-looking, especially when displayed with Joker and Ivy.

Simple. The cape conveys motion. This way it seems like he just arrived where he is now, instead of having been there for a while.

That, too.

Still think this statue was made to be displayed side on....this way you can see everything.....the cape, half the head (which is a good thing), the belt (which is the best part for me), the batarang and the bat logo on his chest...AWESOME!!!:yess:

Back