Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

i see ham staring down from high up. Ready to batarang some poor crook. The cape to me looks like blowing in the wind.... it's awesome.
Angry head tho, Chris or not, just looked at him on imdb, you got a point and he's cool, but I'm not liking it too much.

I take back everything I said that worried me about this piece after seeing this money shot.

300131_press07.jpg

Looks freaking fantastic! :thud::yess:

Definitely ordering the EX. The Batarang on the side is a nice touch without going overboard on the first release.

Please put this up for order already.

I take back everything I said that worried me about this piece after seeing this money shot.

300131_press07.jpg

Agreed! The cape was my main concern but displaying him form his left side he looks freaking amazing.
I do prefer the looking down head though, and I don't care for the blingarang so I think I'll wait to order the reg instead. Easier on my broke @$$.

I hate that exclusive head, but I really like the regular version.

If it wasn't for that batarang I wouldn't get the exclusive.

Geez, you people know how to nitpick something to death, don't you? I think it looks fantastic. Very imposing and powerful-looking, especially when displayed with Joker and Ivy.
:exactly:
Tell me about it. Who ever likes him buys him, no body ever said u r obligate to

Back