Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

so guys do we know if its going up for preorder tomorrow morning? or just speculating at this point?

14u9a52.jpg

There's been so much rage in these DC threads before these go up for PO mate, it's been great! Yeah 3:30am wakeup for me too - don't wanna miss that EX.

There's been so much rage in these DC threads before these go up for PO mate, it's been great! Yeah 3:30am wakeup for me too - don't wanna miss that EX.

I got a little peeved when i woke up early for Ivy. I hope they release it 3:30 so I can secure 2 :)

boo yah

it was previewed on SSC's site as tomorrows preorder. We are 99.9% sure it is the batman PF. the image had the chest bat logo in it so some speculated it could be a sideshow 1/6th figure but that is highly unlikely since nothing of the sort has ever been previewed. the batman PF is also confirmed to go on preorder before comic con which starts wed so it almost has to be tomorrow.

Also, I called last week to inquire about the Batman statue that appeared in the final image of Poison Ivy's gallery, and the rep said that the statue would probably go on sale this week. So, I think that it's a safe bet.

Storage rental unit. :lecture:lol

I got the lecture today about all the boxes. She doesn't care about the statues, it's the boxes driving her crazy. :rotfl

The boxes are a pain, though. It's starting to get out of control around my place, too.

It's the calm before the storm again. This weeks been really crazy expensive. This could go smooth or could get a lot of people really angry.

Back