Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

R U GETTING READY PEOPLE 4 the second round Ivy was the first one.
Ivy would have been a cakewalk compared to Bats. My guess is about 10X more people will want Batman than her, at least. If you want that awesome exclusive batarang hand, and I know you all do (!), then you better be refreshing your screen every 5 seconds all day long. . .OR ELSE! :panic::panic::panic:

Ivy would have been a cakewalk compared to Bats. My guess is about 10X more people will want Batman than her, at least. If you want that awesome exclusive batarang hand, and I know you all do (!), then you better be refreshing your screen every 5 seconds all day long. . .OR ELSE! :panic::panic::panic:
:exactly:
Yea i couldnt agree with u more . hope the website wont go dead....

3001311_press01.jpg

3001311_press03.jpg

300131_press03.jpg

300131_press02.jpg

300131_press07.jpg

300131_press17.jpg

I wish I could say I was impressed. He still has a shrunken head and giraffe neck from the side. I'm not in love with either of the two head sculpts either.

So Reg and EX come with 2 heads? Nice. Except that old face head. I'll probably use the other head.

Have to say, i am not to keen on the face sculpt...isnt Batman/Bruce Wayne supposed to be Gothams most handsome man? I'd say from that sculpt he gives Joker a good run for his money at having Gothams most butters face!:thwak

Back