Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

There will be a frenzy but no need to worry. I doubt it will sell out faster than people think. People were going nuts over Ivy and she's still available. All the tension caused me to PO by phone when I couldn't place a web order. Finally when I was able to get through all the site errors and add her to my cart I checked out and placed my online order. I had to call SSC rep back and cancel the phone order. What a mess.

lmao that Ivy thread got silly man, I was up taking care of the baby and lolling at it hard - Bats should sell quickly, he is a top tier pop culture icon.

I'm looking at Bats PF, Supes PF and now they revealed a Master Chief HALO PF. That's me until next year unless something absolutely mind blowing comes out from a character I HAVE to have.

It won't be too hard to get one I expect. The edition size will be at least the same as Joker EX which was 500 too many.
The days of 500 edition size numbers for top tier characters is gone there are too many on board the SS train. :(

It won't be too hard to get one I expect. The edition size will be at least the same as Joker EX which was 500 too many.
The days of 500 edition size numbers for top tier characters is gone there are too many on board the SS train. :(

I thought there would be a lot more of the Droids ex available but apparently not. That worries me. They may have a really high regular ES and a smaller ex ES. Who knows. We will see in a few.

I thought there would be a lot more of the Droids ex available but apparently not. That worries me. They may have a really high regular ES and a smaller ex ES. Who knows. We will see in a few.

I sorta expect the ed sizes for Bats and Joker to match...
It's hard to say what SS will do for the Droids ex. They haven't announced an edition size yet - they may have planned on making "x" but since more people than that obviously want it there is nothing stopping them from making more and just converting wait lists. Since they increased the edition size of the Optimus Prime Ex from 100 after it sold out to 150 nothing surprises me with SS anymore.

Cant wait to see detailed pics of the bat. I missed the Joker EX, not repeating this here.

I expect this ES will be huge.
Can't see a day one sell out but you never know.

All I can say for sure is I'll be on "trying" to order this evening & I expect it to be mental.

Neil

So Galactus had no EX what are the chances that Batman will be without an EX??

Not saying or really thinking it will. But such a huge and important character and the first Hero PF from the DC line I just wonder if they will shower him with extras for all to have.

today sure server will be down

Wouldn't doubt it. Cause people frustration, have a few go into a frenzy, increase the hype and whatnot. This is one of the biggest releases, period.

Poison Ivy still being available has people re-evaluating but still, she's not Batman. Nobody is Batman. There hasn't been a character this big in a while, and there won't be again until Superman. Even Joker which was a relatively quick sellout isn't as big as Batman. The Droids aren't as big as Batman. I'll keep calm but I'll be waiting by the computer in case SS decides to pull some kind of stunt...There will be a lot of Batman EXs but I won't be one the many going "mine hasn't converted" after the sell out. We're still going to see a lot of that.

I really hope they stay true to the PO time and not keep us hanging like they did with Ivy.

R U GETTING READY PEOPLE 4 the second round Ivy was the first one. I think SS will rather torture us again , but this time am prepared. Taking my medication, eating my diner (Europe), have a pee, have a shower , have sex with my gfriend...so Ill be ready alright....:)

Back