Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

So that makes us wait for Superman PF for next year??? Oh well as long as we have Batman. There might be news on Catwoman as well. I hope we c a Supergirl sometime.....

scaled.php

Man I hope they do away with the fabric on this it looks ____.

From your lips to the SSC God's ears Bro. :lecture:exactly::goodpost:

That onesie looks like ____. Somehow, I think we are going to get stuck with the Mego doll look. :slap

picture.php

If this is indeed the final sculpt, I am confused how the right arm will hold the batrang? The arm positioning is completely different and I don't see any seams to show the switch out arm? :confused:

Why is it so hard to accept that it may be two different photos taken and Photoshopped together to create the image we're seeing, and that his arm isn't really positioned that way?

From your lips to the SSC God's ears Bro. :lecture:exactly::goodpost:

That onesie looks like ____. Somehow, I think we are going to get stuck with the Mego doll look. :slap

Doubt it will do much good I am sure by now things are too far along. Sure make the mixed media the utility belt but I see no purpose in sticking with the fabric look for the body when sculpted looks so much better.
It's like PF Gambits' body compared to PF Sabretooths.
No contest.

Why is it so hard to accept that it may be two different photos taken and Photoshopped together to create the image we're seeing, and that his arm isn't really positioned that way?

Well both are SSC official pics are they not? If the right arm is indeed holding the batrang, the elbow and forearm would be different. I see bo seams anywhere that can make the arm look so different. Unless SSC has 2 different Batman's coming that it could be possible.

Aww! You beat me to it :wink1:

Well both are SSC official pics are they not? If the right arm is indeed holding the batrang, the elbow and forearm would be different. I see bo seams anywhere that can make the arm look so different. Unless SSC has 2 different Batman's coming that it could be possible.
Now that's something new.

Cheers,
Neo.

picture.php

If this is indeed the final sculpt, I am confused how the right arm will hold the batrang? The arm positioning is completely different and I don't see any seams to show the switch out arm? :confused:

It could be someone was holding up the right arm with batarang and held it in front of the PF when they took the picture. I have seen the final pic and the right arm won't be raising up like you see.

Doubt it will do much good I am sure by now things are too far along. Sure make the mixed media the utility belt but I see no purpose in sticking with the fabric look for the body when sculpted looks so much better.
It's like PF Gambits' body compared to PF Sabretooths.
No contest.

It never is. Only on very few occasions do I think a PF looks great with a cloth element. The very best PFs have only a trace of cloth in them IMHO. As soon as I see a character dressed in a onesie costume, I cringe. It takes away so much of the anticipation I feel about the release of a statue I want. I really WANT this Batman. So far, the onesie just kills this piece for me. I will wait for the full reveal and draw my conclusions then.

It could be someone was holding up the right arm with batarang and held it in front of the PF when they took the picture. I have seen the final pic and the right arm won't be raising up like you see.

The Word of GOD:goodpost::exactly:

How did you see it ? Got insiders ? :dunno

What's nuts is that SSC confirmed through Twitter that this will be the next orderable piece, which means this line really is moving like molasses. I'd be shocked if we got more than this, The Joker, Hal and probably one other piece at SDCC with the rest just drawings and conceptuals.

What's nuts is that SSC confirmed through Twitter that this will be the next orderable piece, which means this line really is moving like molasses. I'd be shocked if we got more than this, The Joker, Hal and probably one other piece at SDCC with the rest just drawings and conceptuals.

I kind of expected it to be the next orderable piece. And I think you're right about only getting a few pieces for SDCC, they usually only announce a handle full of pieces for each license during the show and we've seen some of what's coming for the Marvel license. I'm going to assume this, the Catwoman LSF and probably two, maybe three other pieces and that's it.

Batman PF and Catwoman will be at SDCC for sure. I wondering about GL though. And what about Superman Life-Size Bust?? We all have seen the unpainted sculpt in the teasing video and it has been a while now. So it should be done by now and they should show it off at SDCC this year. I can't think of anything else than these 4.

Batman PF and Catwoman will be at SDCC for sure. I wondering about GL though. And what about Superman Life-Size Bust?? We all have seen the unpainted sculpt in the teasing video and it has been a while now. So it should be done by now and they should show it off at SDCC this year. I can't think of anything else than these 4.

I've heard the rumors about the GL Com, or some are saying PF, whichever I'm interested if it's true especially if the rumor about the light effect on the EX is true.

I wonder why DC would hold Sideshow back from producing these wonderful products for them? It is a Win-Win-Win situation for DC/SSC/collectors. I seriously have no idea how these staffs at the DC office do their thinking..

Back