Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I wonder why DC would hold Sideshow back from producing these wonderful products for them? It is a Win-Win-Win situation for DC/SSC/collectors. I seriously have no idea how these staffs at the DC office do their thinking..

I don't think it's just DC though, I think Sideshow is thinking about the wallets of their collectors. Figure 4-5 pieces announced at SDCC, then pre-orders by September/October and then Another few announcements for Spook and Pre-orders at the beginning of the new year and then maybe a few more during the first part of the year before we hit SDCC again. If the threw 10 announcements out at once it's much less likely that people who wanted to pick up everything would be able to, they're stretching your wallet so you can buy them all if you want.

I don't think it's just DC though, I think Sideshow is thinking about the wallets of their collectors. Figure 4-5 pieces announced at SDCC, then pre-orders by September/October and then Another few announcements for Spook and Pre-orders at the beginning of the new year and then maybe a few more during the first part of the year before we hit SDCC again. If the threw 10 announcements out at once it's much less likely that people who wanted to pick up everything would be able to, they're stretching your wallet so you can buy them all if you want.

Agreed. I feel so overwhelmed as it is.:gah: Slow and steady wins the race.

After looking at some pics, looks epic. Not going to miss this and hopefully the preorder is not during any of my biz trip which would mess up my internet connection.

the batman profile pic is the pf and not the bust, confirmed by sideshow. you can find it under the comments section of their batman cover photo.

the batman profile pic is the pf and not the bust, confirmed by sideshow. you can find it under the comments section of their batman cover photo.

Lol....but it must be the bust. Sideshow must be lying. It looks EXACTLY like the 1:1 :lol

That doesn't make any sense if you look at the two photos they released

batmanpf.jpg

picture.php

...unless these are indeed two different heads.

Yeah it looks like coh to me, I've seen enough, just put him for PO.

So if this going to be a change of glove why they posted 2 different heads ?

I think there will be change of head & hand also

That doesn't make any sense if you look at the two photos they released

batmanpf.jpg

picture.php

...unless these are indeed two different heads.

it does look like the bust i agree but the eyes are different and like more people have said this could be a change of head. finally sideshow confirmed its the pf they wouldnt make stuff up. it is very possible that this head and the bust head are modeled are sculpted in a similar way.

They look similar to you guys? One is clearly movie based while the other is comic book/Jim Lee based.

They look similar to you guys? One is clearly movie based while the other is comic book/Jim Lee based.

Thinking the same here. I hope they do a Blue Variant down the road.(like the red hulk) because Jim Lee style is always blue.

Back