Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'm assuming then that the EX will the a detachable arm with the batarang?!!? :dunno

Regardless, this looks great so far. Can't wait for the full reveal.

Ok, I guess Mike already stated that earlier in the thread.

:duh:cuckoo::lol

Well the prototype was in-progress, so it is possible that the arm is no longer to the side. It is also possible that the positioning of the batarang in the promo pic wasn't actually achievable with the final PF, and it will just sit in his arm hanging down. I don't see a removable arm considering the (presumably) cloth outfit.

It's also possible that the pic of the Batarang and face were completely separate pictures, and they were just photoshopped this way to create a sort of abstract photo.

I am thinking that he has a removable arm down to his side and one up holding the rang. and two heads I am to assume.

It's also possible that the pic of the Batarang and face were completely separate pictures, and they were just photoshopped this way to create a sort of abstract photo.
Right. That's what I'm beginning to think.

I am thinking that he has a removable arm down to his side and one up holding the rang. and two heads I am to assume.
If the suit is fabric and is meant to replicate a one-piece suit, it would probably look very odd having a removable arm because the joint would be so visible.

It does. Thank you. :)

picture.php

That's a done deal.

Unless it switches out at the glove
but if the arm is hanging down at his side, you wouldn't be able to pose his hand in front of his face switching the glove out. A switch out glove in general wouldn't surprise me, though it seems kind of unnecessary if it is to the side and kind of hidden away as it appeared to be in that in-progress sculpt.

but if the arm is hanging down at his side, you wouldn't be able to pose his hand in front of his face switching the glove out. A switch out glove in general wouldn't surprise me, though it seems kind of unnecessary if it is to the side and kind of hidden away as it appeared to be in that in-progress sculpt.

I was thinking that but it looks like his cape may cover the seam where the shoulder meets the arm. Never know! Just so stoked!:yess:

Do It right or don't do it at all I say!

Last edited:

you have no idea how ____ DC is :lol

Well, Iv'e seen some of thier statues and they made me wanna puke. Whom ever ok'ed them for production needed to be smacked.

Well, Iv'e seen some of thier statues and they made me wanna puke. Whom ever ok'ed them for production needed to be smacked.

Yeah I liked DC Direct up until a few years ago and their quality of sculpt just took a nose dive. I don't know if they changed who was in charge of production or just ramped up so much they couldn't keep the sculpts as nice or what. Terrible thing though.

Yeah I liked DC Direct up until a few years ago and their quality of sculpt just took a nose dive. I don't know if they changed who was in charge of production or just ramped up so much they couldn't keep the sculpts as nice or what. Terrible thing though.

Who cares, now that we have SSC! :hi5:

Very true, which is why I sold all my DCD stuff when i heard they got the license. I need to make room and build up some cash.

I became a collector when I heard they got the license, literally. Since I don't have so many statues (less than 10) so I have plenty of room.

Hey Guys, do u think w gonna c anything exiting at this years Comic-Con? SS has been teasing us with sketches for Batman Pf and Superman Pf, but still nothing official.:(

Hey Guys, do u think w gonna c anything exiting at this years Comic-Con? SS has been teasing us with sketches for Batman Pf and Superman Pf, but still nothing official.:(

I bet we see batman PF for sure. Last year it was joker,this year batman. I can't wait to see bats and hulk in person! Makes me giddy!

Back