Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

BarryAllen you still haven't answered the question of how you know this isn't the bust that Andy said it was? I see nothing on statueforum (where he made his remark) to retract or change his original claim. What do you know?

Want some advice? Chill out.
Who are you to assume that the whole sculpt was drastically changed?
From Andy's words it seems like the original sculpt will still be included.
Have you ever heard of a change-o-head?
Quit acting like Sideshow just wizzed in your wheaties.
Just saying.

Dude, I have no idea what you are talking about I am 100% chill. I am on here to discuss not attack. So make sure you know what your talking about. All I am saying is I hope your right and I have heard of a change of head.

BarryAllen you still haven't answered the question of how you know this isn't the bust that Andy said it was? I see nothing on statueforum (where he made his remark) to retract or change his original claim. What do you know?

Look at post 471 in this thread. I pulled Andy's quotes from Statueforum.

Look at post 471 in this thread. I pulled Andy's quotes from Statueforum.

I'm a member at SF. I've seen those quotes. What I haven't seen is anything to retract those comments. Barry posted in here as if he found something out that would prove Andy's remarks false, but hasn't said what that is yet.

I don't think he wants some advice. I'm sure he'd just prefer that you tone down the condescension.

When the sculptor himself says that he worked on the sculpt and it is the indeed the PF and people still have doubts what do you expect :monkey3
But what does Andy Bergholtz know he only sculpted the thing. He hasn't spent hours analyzing pics and comparing them with photoshop. He must have lied or mistaken his 1:1 sculpt with his new PF sculpt :dunno

I'm a member at SF. I've seen those quotes. What I haven't seen is anything to retract those comments. Barry posted in here as if he found something out that would prove Andy's remarks false, but hasn't said what that is yet.

Ahhh I see. Exactly I haven't seen Andy retract or correct any statement.

people over there aren't the brightest bulbs

When the sculptor himself says that he worked on the sculpt and it is the indeed the PF and people still have doubts what do you expect :monkey3
But what does Andy Bergholtz know he only sculpted the thing. He hasn't spent hours analyzing pics and comparing them with photoshop. He must have lied or mistaken his 1:1 sculpt with the new PF sculpt :dunno

For all you know, his 2 year old could have logged into his account and typed that garbage. I don't believe anything until the final reveal. Am I more inclined to believe the sculptor himself... yes, But thats still doesn't change the fact that that picture looks EXACTLY like the bust head. I don't want the bust head even if I am given a secondary head like the proto. Why not make two new heads for the PF instead of making an EXACT duplicate of the bust head?:dunno

I expect that if you're going to interject, you know why there was confusion before you start talking down to people.

For all you know, his 2 year old could have logged into his account and typed that garbage. I don't believe anything until the final reveal. Am I more inclined to believe the sculptor himself... yes, But thats still doesn't change the fact that that picture looks EXACTLY like the bust head. I don't want the bust head even if I am given a secondary head like the proto. Why not make two new heads for the PF instead of making an EXACT duplicate of the bust head?:dunno

For all I know, it could be some over eager picture analyzer spouting garbage based on one picture.

For all I know, it could be some over eager picture analyzer spouting garbage based on one picture.

What garbage is that? That I have an opinion just like everyone else on here? Get outta here dude....:wave

What garbage is that? That I have an opinion just like everyone else on here? Get outta here dude....:wave

So let me get this straight. Mr. I am the center of the universe's opinions are opinions while Andy's statements are garbage. Lol.

So let me get this straight. Mr. I am the center of the universe's opinions are opinions while Andy's statements are garbage. Lol.

Why not make two new heads for the PF instead of making an EXACT duplicate of the bust head?

I asked you this question above to start and honest discussion with you and you still want to mouth off. Lets talk about it or knock it off.

Also Darren, I am having a one on one converstation with you. I have not had the priviledge to speak with Andy one on one and ask him what I would like to. I am glad someone else did but you conversing with me right now holds more merit and more truth.

Why not make two new heads for the PF instead of making an EXACT duplicate of the bust head?

I asked you this question above to start and honest discussion with you and you still want to mouth off. Lets talk about it or knock it off.

I don't believe the two sculpts are 100% EXACT based on one photo of the supposedly new PF sculpt :monkey3

But you adamantly believe that is the case. What is there to discuss?

I've been closely comparing the image from the Journey To Comic-Con bar and the life-size bust, and I THINK they might be the same thing. The eyes look different, but the wrinkles on the brow are almost identical. Might be because it's the same sculptor, but I have a good feeling the picture is a side-view of the bust, not the PF.

flbhvp.jpg

1zecyva.jpg

I guess the discussion lies in the details. What lead you believe this is the PF head?

I expect that if you're going to interject, you know why there was confusion before you start talking down to people.

I seem to recall you insulting collectors who wanted an ES announcement at pre-order. My how times have changed...Internet insulter to the beacon of internet etiquette.

Last edited:
Back