Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Is it weird that the Hulk PF in the background reminded me of Beyoncé's 'Single Ladies' video? :p

to me looks on the other way heheh

VVuUJip.png

Have one for me m8....:duff

It is all good my man... I what you are saying, but how about you wait till it arrives in hand, and then make your judgement Dude. Then it will be a totally informed opinion.

you are welcome

1325732127-16.gif

Wednesday seems so far away...

At least I have football this weekend... And then a Joker Sixth Scale I won comes Monday... So I have that going for me, which is nice...

So its safe to assume at this point that the only reason for the delay was due to quantity, and that is all. I don't see any changes that would have caused delay. That, and maybe trying to send test shipments to get him to destinations with minimal breakage in that cape :)

No one knows why and at the end ....no, I shouldn't go on cause somebody can give me a negative reputation:)))

Sorry but that is not correct either, please read Immanuel Kant's Aesthetic's Theory...

Art appreciation IS subjective m8. I will be honest... I do think the fabric is throwing the anatomy off SLIGHTLY, but it is not horrible IMHO. However, you are entitled to your opinion.

Art appreciation IS subjective m8. I will be honest... I do think the fabric is throwing the anatomy off SLIGHTLY, but it is not horrible IMHO. However, you are entitled to your opinion.

Hey Spidey, looking forward to recieving mine on Tuesday so I can at last make the crucial judgement...thanks to you I stuck to my guns and saw the order through to the end despite wanting to cancel a few months ago.

P.S hope all is well with your son buddy :1-1:

Evidently, we are only entitled to his opinion.

Lets all remind Spidey that for like a year, this was his FIGURE OF THE YEAR! No going back on that now, sir! You will love this no matter what!

This is not the right place to discuss ART but take my advice and read the book...And if someone wants to discuss of a human anatomy, I will be here always:)

Hey Spidey, looking forward to recieving mine on Tuesday so I can at last make the crucial judgement...thanks to you I stuck to my guns and saw the order through to the end despite wanting to cancel a few months ago.

P.S hope all is well with your son buddy :1-1:

Hey RB, I hope that you are not disappointed m8. I truly do. I am going to be trying to search this down in awhile. I am considering taking on commissions to try to make some cash to buy this one.

As for my son he is doing very well. We are making some head way with it all. It will take some time, but he will get there.

Lets all remind Spidey that for like a year, this was his FIGURE OF THE YEAR! No going back on that now, sir! You will love this no matter what!

I had to give this one up m8... at least for now.... my little guy needed some therapies and assessments. I am looking into trying to make some money on the side, but we will see.

This is not the right place to discuss ART but take my advice and read the book...And if someone wants to discuss of a human anatomy, I will be here always:)

I am always up for anatomy discussions, but this isn't really the place as well. I am probably going to show off some of my work in a thread later tonight, maybe you could drop by there.

Back