Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Just admiring Bats over breakfast and a nice cup of coffee. Whiskey and scotch will be a little later on lol

CAN'T STOP staring at it!!

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Ummm ... With all do respect m8, and take that this is coming from methe guy who can barely type straight at times, but your last few posts read like a man who has more the. One or two wobbly pops in him. You just aren't really making sense now Dude.

Just want to be objetive,dont want to pick fight,so sorry if I have exceeded but my real anger is with SS and do not want to discuss with any of you

Just got him. He has problems. But he does look awesome. I think had he come out in March as scheduled I wouldn't bat (ha!) an eye. The 10 month delay makes everything stand out more. I'll be calling SS and trying to get some sort of a credit towards a future statue. The long ears head has some paint flaws so that will need to be swapped out if they won't credit me. And both look like he was sucking an exhaust pipe a bit. But overall, pretty beast.

Last edited:

7ubj.jpg

Just a word of caution. when handling him make sure you have clean hands. The fabric is a light color so it could stain.

Sorry but IMO you can't compare Koto vinyls to Sideshow polystone and mixed media. Koto gas come a long way with their latest polystone entrants however other than that I dont believe they go any further than being great $100 pieces. For the price they're great but as a collector who appreciates high quality I don't think they make the cut anymore.

Sorry but you are totally wrong buddy...

Sorry but you are totally wrong buddy...

He's not wrong. That's his opinion. It's amazing how peeps around here talk like every opinion they have is a fact. Art is subjective. Not all of us will like the same things.

So its safe to assume at this point that the only reason for the delay was due to quantity, and that is all. I don't see any changes that would have caused delay. That, and maybe trying to send test shipments to get him to destinations with minimal breakage in that cape :)

Looking at the video unboxing, there does seem to be a difference from piece to piece on the amount of sag - while the seam looks pretty crappy, it's not NEARLY as bad as the sag.

I'm now cautiously optimistic - and I'm trying to be more positive in 2014, so let's go SS! Mine ships the 20th.

Just admiring Bats over breakfast and a nice cup of coffee. Whiskey and scotch will be a little later on lol

CAN'T STOP staring at it!!

Have one for me m8....:duff

Just want to be objetive,dont want to pick fight,so sorry if I have exceeded but my real anger is with SS and do not want to discuss with any of you

It is all good my man... I what you are saying, but how about you wait till it arrives in hand, and then make your judgement Dude. Then it will be a totally informed opinion.

As for better gifs.... When in doubt may I suggest Supernatural or Dr. Who... lol

Oh and when in doubt THIS one is awesome

Back