Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'm extremely anxious to get mine on Monday. Really wish it had shipped Wednesday...I'd be heading home from work to unbox it right now! Now I have to wait and look at everyone else's pics over the weekend.

These statues are based on comic book art. Proportions are funny sometimes. I can understand the accuracy police complaining about movie Batman and Superman PFs when those come out. Comic statues have a certain amount of leeway hence Sideshow has excelled when doing comics version when compared to any movie version.

Let's take a look at some arms by the legendary Jim Lee...

images

12-Lee-Batman.jpg

:exactly: I'm returning my hulk no way anyone in real life could have arms that big :rotfl

Got mine in 10 mins before I had to go to work! I will be posting pics tomorrow as I want to take my time. I actually did assemble the statue already and I love it.

anyone know an easy way to reduce the file size of pics so I can post some photos? There is nothing over 1.8MB but it just won't let me upload them

Well if people don't care buying defective statue for 400$, Sideshow must be the happiest manufacturer of the world.

terminator2_08_argent_facile.jpg

Attachments

• terminator2_08_argent_facile.jpg
    terminator2_08_argent_facile.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 112

He is an awesome statue! We got him in today and he is already the stand out piece. :D

Yep totally my partner just sat on the floor and stared at him. She just couldn't believe how awesome he is

anyone know an easy way to reduce the file size of pics so I can post some photos? There is nothing over 1.8MB but it just won't let me upload them

if you have photoshop, you can "save for web" and it has a quality slider. Even if you save them out lower quality, it still looks really good. Thats how i save all my pics for posting.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

It's also $300 more, and a whole different ballpark on itself.

The Koto one is pretty cool though, I just ordered one. Can't be compared tho this PF though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the koto version (blue or black) is definitive in my opinion. Make that 1/4 scale and I dare say nothing could compete with it.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

the koto version (blue or black) is definitive in my opinion. Make that 1/4 scale and I dare say nothing could compete with it.

I disagree, its a nice statue for what it is but at 1/4 the fact that the sculpt is very elementary would stand out even more. The face sculpt in particular isn't really detailed.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

if you have photoshop, you can "save for web" and it has a quality slider. Even if you save them out lower quality, it still looks really good. Thats how i save all my pics for posting.

Thanks dude but no I don't have photoshop. I actually reduced an image to 131kb and it still replied with a stange error saying I had exceeded my quota by 400kb so now I have no idea what's going on. Have you gots yours yet Sarakawa?

Not sure that I'm going to have room for Batman and Joker in my display case once Superman shows up. I'll probably end up selling Joker.

Back