Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

If given the choice, would you cancel the order or go through with the order and try to sell for a profit (not gouge--but sell for what the market on a sold out EX would pay fairly, which I haven't the slightest idea what that would be)?
buy and sell at a profit...i'm sure somebody here will take it off your hands

buy and sell at a profit...i'm sure somebody here will take it off your hands

Never sold anything on here. Is it fairly safe to do so? Also, what would the going rate be for this when it hits? The retail price is, what, 399.99, plus 45-50 shipping, so around 450 total. So in order to make a profit (and include my own shipping costs), I'd think it would have to be 600+.

Never sold anything on here. Is it fairly safe to do so? Also, what would the going rate be for this when it hits? The retail price is, what, 399.99, plus 45-50 shipping, so around 450 total. So in order to make a profit (and include my own shipping costs), I'd think it would have to be 600+.

Is it possible to ask Sideshow to transfer the order to another account? That way they wouldn't have to ship it to you and then you ship it to them. Then they can pay for it directly to Sideshow and pay you for giving up your spot.

I'm thinking it would be too good to be true so it's probably not possible.

But sorry to hear all these people looking to cancel :(

Is it possible to ask Sideshow to transfer the order to another account? That way they wouldn't have to ship it to you and then you ship it to them. Then they can pay for it directly to Sideshow and pay you for giving up your spot.

I'm thinking it would be too good to be true so it's probably not possible.

But sorry to hear all these people looking to cancel :(

SSC's has been more than reasonable with helping me from time to time, but I seriously doubt they'd consider this. They want to just sell the item and not get involved in a convoluted sell. Can't blame them.

SSC's has been more than reasonable with helping me from time to time, but I seriously doubt they'd consider this. They want to just sell the item and not get involved in a convoluted sell. Can't blame them.

Yeah you are right.

If i were you i would just put it on eBay or sell it here but don't forget you'll need premium membership from Thursday to sell.

I know I'll be keeping an eye out for EX's that are going up for sale since I was late to the party for this one. I can't quite bring myself to pull the trigger on the regular yet, but I probably will if the EX is going for much more than $150 over the reg. The extra batarang hand just isn't worth $200+ imho.

Yeah you are right.

If i were you i would just put it on eBay or sell it here but don't forget you'll need premium membership from Thursday to sell.

Premium membersip? I seemed to miss the memo. :slap

Premium membersip? I seemed to miss the memo. :slap

If you don't have at least 25 sales and $250 (I think the sale amount has to be within the last ninety days) worth of sales, Ebay will make you wait three days after the person receives the item before they release the money into your Paypay account. Then you have to wait another 2-5 bussiness days for the money to tranfer into your bank account. Ebay takes 10% of the sale and Paypal takes 2.9%. If you sell it here you only get charged the 2.9% from Paypal and you can transfer the money from Paypal to your bank account as soon as they pay.

Last edited:

If you don't have at least 25 sales and $250 (I think the sale amount has to be within the last ninety days) worth of sales, Ebay will make you wait three days after the person receives the item before they release the money into your Paypay account. Then you have to wait another 2-5 bussiness days for the money to tranfer into your account. Ebay takes 10% of the sale and Paypal takes 2.9%. If you sell it here you only get charged the 2.9% from Paypal and you can transfer the money from Paypal to your bank account as soon as they pay.

What does the premium membership cost?

I saw one sell the other day for $600. If you minus the 12.9% of fees you are left with $522.60 without factoring in the shipping and whatever taxes you might have payed. Right now there's not a lot of room for profit, but I have a feeling it's value is going to increase in the next couple of months.

What does the premium membership cost?

I wouldn't call it a premium membership. It doesn't cost anything. You have to establish yourself as a trusted seller on Ebay by making 25 sales and $250 in total sales before they'll let you get immediate access to you Paypal funds. This is only when you go through Ebay.

I wouldn't call it a premium membership. It doesn't cost anything. You have to establish yourself as a trusted seller on Ebay by making 25 sales and $250 in total sales before they'll let you get immediate access to you Paypal funds. This is only when you go through Ebay.

Oh I thought there was something new on here in order to sell.

Oh I thought there was something new on here in order to sell.

If you were to sell it on this site right now, I think $540 plus shipping would be a good price. You'd get $524.34 after Paypal fees ($1.74 more than with Ebay) and you'd save the customer $60 if they paid the $600 that I saw the last one go for. You could always do a fellow freak a solid, and sell to them for retail.:) Just don't forget to give them the Godfather speech.

Last edited:
Back