Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

There's a bajilion people on the list that's why it's not available. If they go through them it will reopen.

I doubt it will reopen. That waitlist had been closed for over a year now. But you never know how many people may have got fed up with the delay and cancelled their order. Still unliky though.

I doubt it will reopen. That waitlist had been closed for over a year now. But you never know how many people may have got fed up with the delay and cancelled their order. Still unliky though.

I wasn't saying that it would. I was just letting the fella know that after a bajillion people were called upon it could happen.:lol

I wasn't saying that it would. I was just letting the fella know that after a bajillion people were called upon it could happen.:lol

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-dumb-and-dumber-lloyd-christmas-meme-600x324.jpeg

Ok, thanks everyone. I've been out of collecting until recently so now I'm scrambling to catch up! Also, I happen to be a lady :1-1:

Thanks BR, I actually didn't know that :hi5: but there is still the inevitability that is the dreaded import tax for those of us in the UK so will no doubt be getting them from a local retailer :)

I just ordered them from forbidden planet. No deposit and reasonable price even compared to mothers basement etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Sideshow release this **** , everybody here are tired of wait. If you can't do the product on time dont put the PREORDER 2 or 3 years before the release

Back