Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yeah I saw his FB posts, didn't seem that big a deal to me but whatever. He is one of the few who is genuinely funny and entertaining on here with his vids and reviews:monkey2

I will make a kickstarter to bring back the CHIN:lol

Yeah, no doubt, I could def name some on here I could live without hearing from. Oh well.:dunno

Yeah I saw his FB posts, didn't seem that big a deal to me but whatever. He is one of the few who is genuinely funny and entertaining on here with his vids and reviews:monkey2

The issue isn't what he did so much ... But what it could have lead to.

With that being said I REALLY REALLY want him back

And get yourself in hot water? Go right ahead :lol

I've been reading this thread from the outside youse guys weren't there man, you don't know......you don't know......

mia.jpg

I missed youse guys too. Did Batman ship yet?

Yeah he arrived yesterday for me. He's alright. Somehow they gave him googly eyes even though he has no visible pupils. Also they added on nipples that poke through the suit, I guess to match Harley. I tried to get a replacement, but they offered me a $10 discount and that's all :monkey1

Yeah he arrived yesterday for me. He's alright. Somehow they gave him googly eyes even though he has no visible pupils. Also they added on nipples that poke through the suit, I guess to match Harley. I tried to get a replacement, but they offered me a $10 discount and that's all :monkey1

I got screwed. Mine didn't come with that. Is that the EX?

Back