Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Well, I am getting my greats then I will say bye bye. It really is a hassle sometimes but so far I have had only one issue with a statue so I can't complain ....... Yet.

Much like a lot of you, I'm getting Supes, then WW then I'm done with SS for good. Too many increases in price and ES and decrease in quality. If they ever do a Myers PF, that would pull me back in but then I would be done. PS, I'm only getting WW if she looks stunning. Harley was an easy pass for me. Bats is great but IMHO they made way too many of him. I would rather they have made several Batman PFs with lower ES. I would have bought them all, but instead they totally overkilled it with this one. :slap

ermahgerd blue text my eyes!

Keaton Bat fig should be kinda like this I reckon;

339778_205448519517146_138228759572456_594675_2384230_o.jpg

Battle damaged head all ****ed up like he just crashed the Batwing.

I'm trying to think that way too dude, and I also hope that these delays fix any QC and cheapness that might arise with Bats. I might stand a little corrected when I said that a higher ES means lower quality and QC problems. Have you seen the thread for the Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust? What a nightmare for the customers who spent the $450 bucks and bought that thing. I think that started of with a pretty low ES all together (might be wrong though). I know sometimes the production pics are not always gonna look like the prototype. There's usually a few miniscule differences that people can normally live with, but the final production pieces in comparison with the prototype pics in that thread are completely night and day. It's not even close. To top it off, Sideshow went so far as to change their gallery photos from the pics of the prototype bust to the pics of what people are receiving now to keep from all the backlash that's getting tossed their way. That's the shadiest thing I've ever seen from a company, and it's crap like that scares me when I, or my wife (since she bought Bats for me) drops $400 on an extremely high ES product in hopes that it doesn't arrive with major QC issues. All I know is, the more reading I do on this board, with every nightmare story I come across, the more my positive thinking goes into a downward spiral, and the more faith I lose in SS. This one was bad.

Steven

The bright blue is hurting my eyes. But it's ok. I need glasses anyways.

:exactly: I agree, but next time you make a point don't use bold blue text, I still have a headache from reading it :lol

I know right?

The bright blue is hurting my eyes. But it's ok. I need glasses anyways.

Haha, yesss...everyone noticed the bold blue! I keed. Sorry fellas, I didn't realize that the bold blue could be a strain on the eyes. I can see it fine though, but that's only because I'm blind as a Batman. I changed it up to bold black, that way it's not so much a strain and I can still see it.

Steven

Haha, yesss...everyone noticed the bold blue! I keed. Sorry fellas, I didn't realize that the bold blue could be a strain on the eyes. I can see it fine though, but that's only because I'm blind as a Batman. I changed it up to bold black, that way it's not so much a strain and I can still see it.

Steven

How about removing bold altogether. It is easier to read a standard font.

I'm trying to think that way too dude, and I also hope that these delays fix any QC and cheapness that might arise with Bats. I might stand a little corrected when I said that a higher ES means lower quality and QC problems. Have you seen the thread for the Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust? What a nightmare for the customers who spent the $450 bucks and bought that thing. I think that started of with a pretty low ES all together (might be wrong though). I know sometimes the production pics are not always gonna look like the prototype. There's usually a few miniscule differences that people can normally live with, but the final production pieces in comparison with the prototype pics in that thread are completely night and day. It's not even close. To top it off, Sideshow went so far as to change their gallery photos from the pics of the prototype bust to the pics of what people are receiving now to keep from all the backlash that's getting tossed their way. That's the shadiest thing I've ever seen from a company, and it's crap like that scares me when I, or my wife (since she bought Bats for me) drops $400 on an extremely high ES product in hopes that it doesn't arrive with major QC issues. All I know is, the more reading I do on this board, with every nightmare story I come across, the more my positive thinking goes into a downward spiral, and the more faith I lose in SS. This one was bad.

Steven

How about removing bold altogether. It is easier to read a standard font.

I'd settle for a few line breaks.

I guess Chin didn't get back in then? This thread is lifeless without that crazy beast.

I guess Chin didn't get back in then? This thread is lifeless without that crazy beast.

He must of done something pretty serious. It's really to bad he was one of my first friends on here. :monkey2

Well based on what he said on the SC FB page I think MOST people wouldn't have considered it a big deal ... BUT ... for almost ALL forums that I have posted on have a rule EXPRESSLY forbidding it.

The chin MAY be back... it is important to know that the length of a ban IS always up to the mods ... It could have been a 2 week thing, or a MONTH long thing... or it could be forever. They don't discuss that stuff with us, nor should they. This is Dave's sandbox... he just lets us all play in it.

Yeah I saw his FB posts, didn't seem that big a deal to me but whatever. He is one of the few who is genuinely funny and entertaining on here with his vids and reviews:monkey2

I will make a kickstarter to bring back the CHIN:lol

Back