Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The Joker Reg has held its value fairly well, and while some have sold it at a discount I am sure they bought it at one. The simple long and short of it is that THIS is the Gosh Darn Batman! I am sure we will all be ****ING INSANELY HAPPY with this. I can't wait to get this.

Should look good in my wash room....:lol

:rotfl Could be an amazing towel rack. Or you could install a shower head on it unfortunately it would look like it's peeing on you though :dunno

The Joker Reg has held its value fairly well, and while some have sold it at a discount I am sure they bought it at one. The simple long and short of it is that THIS is the Gosh Darn Batman! I am sure we will all be ****ING INSANELY HAPPY with this. I can't wait to get this.

Is this the piece you were referring to Spidey?!? It's hard to know without pics sometimes you know? :wink1:

b7mbli.jpg

I believe this piece is one of Kings aswell. He's got them littered all over his palace.

Last edited:

You will wait and Like it!

I can't wait either. I have been reading tons of Batman comics on Kindle while I wait. Can't come quick enough.

I am going to hold off watching TDK trilogy again until it gets here.

Happy?:) Upset?:( Both? :):(

I'm happy. No regrets what so ever.

Sorry to hear but I am sure it will make someone else very happy.

yeah man.

Cancel the EX! That's a big mistake sir!

:) nahhh. i lost interest in this piece. tell you the truth i'm more excited for NECA's 18" Keaton Batman figure. The delays on this one took the wind outta my sails.

That sucks to read, dude. Oh well, at 7500, I'm sure there'll be plenty of regular Bat PFs to go around if you ever decide that you want one again.

Steven

Who knows, maybe The Batman PF and i will cross paths down the road.

:rotfl Could be an amazing towel rack. Or you could install a shower head on it unfortunately it would look like it's peeing on you though :dunno

Is this the piece you were referring to Spidey?!? It's hard to know without pics sometimes you know? :wink1:

b7mbli.jpg

I believe this piece is one of Kings aswell. He's got them littered all over his palace.

Yes that would be the one ... It has been so long I have almost forgotten what he looks ...lol. Though mine will have a little extra something something in his right hand...:wink1:

You will wait and Like it!

I can't wait either. I have been reading tons of Batman comics on Kindle while I wait. Can't come quick enough.

I am going to hold off watching TDK trilogy again until it gets here.

He will come soon... I am just impatient.

Yeah I'm interested to see the NECA 89 fig. I'm more interested to see SS's version though.

Yes that would be the one ... It has been so long I have almost forgotten what he looks ...lol. Though mine will have a little extra something something in his right hand...:wink1:

:dunno a present maybe???
Batman_holding_a_gift_box.jpg

or a spatula!?!?
QYBX9YTdaf-12.png

is it a small puppy?!? If so Van Damme approves of it!!
jean-claude-van-damme-01-holding-dog.jpg

Yeah I'm interested to see the NECA 89 fig. I'm more interested to see SS's version though.

Oh yes I gotta put some money aside for that! :hi5: It will be epic! I think King's and 89 man aswell so get in quick!

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think they'd go there until they'd sold all the first Batman figures tho.

I wonder which Batman they will hit us with next. Another comic version, Adam West, Keaton or Bale.

I would love a Keaton but everything else will probably have to pass just purely for space and $$$$$$. These PF's are big!

I wonder which Batman they will hit us with next. Another comic version, Adam West, Keaton or Bale.

I would love a Keaton but everything else will probably have to pass just purely for space and $$$$$$. These PF's are big!

Yeah, if the Keaton version looks epic I may have no alternative. Hopefully that is down the line a bit. I want to enjoy the first one I ordered. :lol

Yeah, if the Keaton version looks epic I may have no alternative. Hopefully that is down the line a bit. I want to enjoy the first one I ordered. :lol

any thoughts on what you might like to see in the PF King? Is there a pose you particularly like or an action you would like him doing? What about the Ex?

Getting ready to fight those joker goons in the alley would be good, cool street base too. EX battle damaged profile.

Blue and Grey variant maybe... That or Bale.... I don't think they will want 5 to 10 years to go by before they make a DK Batman... The flame am die out for that one whereas the Keaton one will always be popular with our generation.

I don't knoaw... This comic one will be hard to beat... Not sure I will need Keaton.

Getting ready to fight those joker goons in the alley would be good, cool street base too. EX battle damaged profile.
:goodpost:

Joker came out looking amazing... not 7500 made but still a higher ES than usual. I'm trying to think positive. Hopefully these delays mean something for QC.

I'm trying to think that way too dude, and I also hope that these delays fix any QC and cheapness that might arise with Bats. I might stand a little corrected when I said that a higher ES means lower quality and QC problems. Have you seen the thread for the Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust? What a nightmare for the customers who spent the $450 bucks and bought that thing. I think that started of with a pretty low ES all together (might be wrong though). I know sometimes the production pics are not always gonna look like the prototype. There's usually a few miniscule differences that people can normally live with, but the final production pieces in comparison with the prototype pics in that thread are completely night and day. It's not even close. To top it off, Sideshow went so far as to change their gallery photos from the pics of the prototype bust to the pics of what people are receiving now to keep from all the backlash that's getting tossed their way. That's the shadiest thing I've ever seen from a company, and it's crap like that scares me when I, or my wife (since she bought Bats for me) drops $400 on an extremely high ES product in hopes that it doesn't arrive with major QC issues. All I know is, the more reading I do on this board, with every nightmare story I come across, the more my positive thinking goes into a downward spiral, and the more faith I lose in SS. This one was bad.

Steven

I'm trying to think that way too dude, and I also hope that these delays fix any QC and cheapness that might arise with Bats. I might stand a little corrected when I said that a higher ES means lower quality and QC problems. Have you seen the thread for the Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust? What a nightmare for the customers who spent the $450 bucks and bought that thing. I think that started of with a pretty low ES all together (might be wrong though). I know sometimes the production pics are not always gonna look like the prototype. There's usually a few miniscule differences that people can normally live with, but the final production pieces in comparison with the prototype pics in that thread are completely night and day. It's not even close. To top it off, Sideshow went so far as to change their gallery photos from the pics of the prototype bust to the pics of what people are receiving now to keep from all the backlash that's getting tossed their way. That's the shadiest thing I've ever seen from a company, and it's crap like that scares me when I, or my wife (since she bought Bats for me) drops $400 on an extremely high ES product in hopes that it doesn't arrive with major QC issues. All I know is, the more reading I do on this board, with every nightmare story I come across, the more my positive thinking goes into a downward spiral, and the more faith I lose in SS. This one was bad.

Steven

:goodpost:

aside from the delays and dimished interest, I too lost faith in Sideshow. Combination of the nonsense High/Open ES, Quality Control, competition and the price they're charging for these DC Premium Formats. As much as everyone is looking forward to this statue, I just don't believe it's worth $430 shipped right outta the gate.

Well, I am getting my greats then I will say bye bye. It really is a hassle sometimes but so far I have had only one issue with a statue so I can't complain ....... Yet.

Steven

:exactly: I agree, but next time you make a point don't use bold blue text, I still have a headache from reading it :lol

Back