Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's the same PF, its just the photo but it's the same PF

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I honestly LOVE the EX look on Supes but agree that the REG portrait is pure magic. I would change the heads around all the time if the cape wasn't such an absolute pain in the ass to take off and put on. I switch up the portraits on my Bats PF all the time. Wish it was as easy to do with the Supes PF.

How do you switch with out getting red paint on his neck? I put the reg head on and never tried to swap after getting red on his neck. It mostly rubbed off.

How do you switch with out getting red paint on his neck? I put the reg head on and never tried to swap after getting red on his neck. It mostly rubbed off.
Lmao. Carefully. Read the instructions they actually sorta help. Or until you figure it out for yourself, do it slowly

Lmao. Carefully. Read the instructions they actually sorta help. Or until you figure it out for yourself, do it slowly

You still have to be pretty careful getting the cape off, instructions or not. The peg doesn't come out of the slot smoothly, so the possibility of accidentally rubbing the cape on the neck is real.

You still have to be pretty careful getting the cape off, instructions or not. The peg doesn't come out of the slot smoothly, so the possibility of accidentally rubbing the cape on the neck is real.
Yeah man for real, I'm surprised they went that route, like aesthetically it looks good but functionally sucks

I was thinking about putting some painters tape on his neck. I was very careful as I had read about the issue before getting mine, but it still happened.

I don't. I have the REG head on him and haven't used the EX since the 1st day I received him back in mid April. It's not so much that I'm worried about getting his neck marked up in red (I have pretty steady hands) I'm far more terrified of cracking or breaking the ONE peg his cape has when I insert or remove it. If that goes, the cape is useless. I don't get why SSC didn't come up with a better system for putting on and removing the cape. As it stands, I won't risk damaging the cape peg so I only display the REG head. It's a damn shame because I really like the EX on this piece and would display it frequently if it were easier to put on.

Um, he looks the same as he always did. No variant there. They would never pull that with the over-inflated 9500 ES as is. There will be a classic blue and grey PF with a new sculpt soon enough imo.

I think this is wishful thinking.... Can't buy a blue gray with an identical sculpt after you have been hammering on the original for so long can you?????
If it was this sculpt, it could have been the new PF:

BPF_v2_zpse6b1cf8a.png

Although, I do not intend to purchase the blue-grey version, but I am looking forward to seeing it. Maybe will get the new headsculpt(s) down the line and get it repainted for the existing PF.

IF the head above is for the new blue and gray Varient then you can basically bet money that it will have an identical sculpt to the first PF. If you look at the bottom of the head it has an identical shape to the existing PF. They did the blue gray bust with the same sculpt as the black, I think we can count on them to follow their pattern,

I think this is wishful thinking.... Can't buy a blue gray with an identical sculpt after you have been hammering on the original for so long can you?????

IF the head above is for the new blue and gray Varient then you can basically bet money that it will have an identical sculpt to the first PF. If you look at the bottom of the head it has an identical shape to the existing PF. They did the blue gray bust with the same sculpt as the black, I think we can count on them to follow their pattern,
I hope someone does a mold of this paints it black so we can buy it Lol.

I dunno Spidey, classic blue grey Batman needs a leaner sculpt body-wise. The current PF is way too bulky to be a blue and grey Bats and if SS takes the lazy way out and just sculpts a new head on that bulky body then I wouldn't buy. Classic blue and grey needs to be lean muscular not bulky-muscles imo. :dunno

I dunno Spidey, classic blue grey Batman needs a leaner sculpt body-wise. The current PF is way too bulky to be a blue and grey Bats and if SS takes the lazy way out and just sculpts a new head on that bulky body then I wouldn't buy. Classic blue and grey needs to be lean muscular not bulky-muscles imo. :dunno

While I agree with you I think you are going to be disappointed. They Ivy variant is already out there, and the head I posted was featured prominently in a recent video. In fact it was show several times. So unless it was a faint and it was just an unused head from the first PF I am pretty sure the blue and grey will be a variant of what we have seen before. I could be wrong, but I am not betting on it.

I agree. That's why I like the 1:1 bust in blue, as it looks like Adams or Aparo Batman.

I totally agree. With that being said I think all of the colors I have seen for these sculpt rock...lol

Son of a #!*!#*!! Was shifting Bats today and barely nudged the head with my elbow and down it came and bounced off the bottom shelf. Needless to say both ears are now broken and I have a nice gash on my foot.

So I guess I may need pointed to where I can get new heads from to see if anyone there can help with a repair job or maybe buy a new head.

Son of a #!*!#*!! Was shifting Bats today and barely nudged the head with my elbow and down it came and bounced off the bottom shelf. Needless to say both ears are now broken and I have a nice gash on my foot.

So I guess I may need pointed to where I can get new heads from to see if anyone there can help with a repair job or maybe buy a new head.

Which head took the tumble?

Long ears

Ugh, well there's only a short ears on ebay. You could try the Marketplace here but most people probably aren't selling just the head. The only other thing I ca suggest is contacting Raph, He's rrjrstatueman on the forums. He does repaints, repairs and sculpting. He's good and his prices aren't bad. Contact him and see what he says.

Back