Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What am I gonna do!? I'm gonna do my utmost to stay away from those threads...............now if you'll excuse me for a mo I just wanna check out those new threads you mentioned

Haha Ondi you crack me up! This forum is the absolute worst place for a collector to browse. Feels like i spend money every time I log in
Does anyone know if the PCS bats is going to be 1/3 scale?

So what are you going to do now that PCS teased Bats and XM is on the verge of landing the DC license? Didn't see that coming :wink1:
XM, at nearly 700 shipped with the retailer discounting it? Not a damn thing. I can't afford that. PCS, at between 340 and 425...well lets just say I'm going to looking forward to seeing what they'll do.

XM, at nearly 700 shipped with the retailer discounting it? Not a damn thing. I can't afford that. PCS, at between 340 and 425...well lets just say I'm going to looking forward to seeing what they'll do.

Wish I had your discipline buddy. I'd have more money. Well see if that holds true when a fully sculpted Batman is staring back at you though. There's always room for one more

Wish I had your discipline buddy. I'd have more money. Well see if that holds true when a fully sculpted Batman is staring back at you though. There's always room for one more

:lol I don't have that much discipline that's why I have a life Size Batman Bust charging on Tuesday. I just can't justify that much on a 1/4 statue right now.

:lol I don't have that much discipline that's why I have a life Size Batman Bust charging on Tuesday. I just can't justify that much on a 1/4 statue right now.

Nice. I'm not big into the busts but that pic that Bruce posted awhile back of Bats and Supes with the PFs looked pretty amazing. I'm sure your excited for yours to ship. Looking forward to the pics man

I'm shedding tears of jealousy for your problems guys :lol

Haha charge it to the game Ondi

lol all in the game…xm will bankrupt me if they get DC…which it seems they have..now add in pcs…crap…il have to limit to 1/4 scale regardless…read on SF pcs's license might be for 1/5 scale; for which I will be grateful bcz then I can pass

lol all in the game…xm will bankrupt me if they get DC…which it seems they have..now add in pcs…crap…il have to limit to 1/4 scale regardless…read on SF pcs's license might be for 1/5 scale; for which I will be grateful bcz then I can pass

If that's the Case I'll be in for a Batman....or however many Batman's they make :lol

image.jpg

This pic was in PCS newsletter today. Bats isn't the only DC statue being made.

Isn't PCS the company everyone was complaining about taking customers money and not producing the statues for two or more years??

Isn't PCS the company everyone was complaining about taking customers money and not producing the statues for two or more years??

Yeah the MK ninjas. They actually are just starting to ship. Their He Man shipped on time though. Lot of Pissed off people waiting for those ninjas though!

yup…the ninjas got the crap delayed out of them..been like 2+ years..but ordinarily I wouldn't say they are like that…delays sure like SS, but normally not a huge delay like that…and I agree Josh the Motu stuff was too cartoony, but I still have my lion-o pf from them and its one of my best pieces, crazy realism, very underrated imo.

With certain orders they were having issues with shipping and pricing. But yes on a couple pieces. But remember I still don't have Superman. So if that was going to stop me I'd be done with Sideshow right now

With certain orders they were having issues with shipping and pricing. But yes on a couple pieces. But remember I still don't have Superman. So if that was going to stop me I'd be done with Sideshow right now

Dude you still don't have Supes? WTH! I would have thought the rest of the exs would have shipped by now. Jeez man. Your holding strong

Dude you still don't have Supes? WTH! I would have thought the rest of the exs would have shipped by now. Jeez man. Your holding strong
Well honestly I waited a year and a half for Batman, why should Superman be any different? :lol Besides I've got the Batman bust and I just had my truck in the shop. So a little longer delay is almost welcome.

I was under the impression they took the money up front. If they don't charge until they ship like SS, then no worries.

I was under the impression they took the money up front. If they don't charge until they ship like SS, then no worries.

you have the option to pay up front and you get a ten or 15% discount..or you pay a $100 deposit and pay in full upon shipping or payment plan it up.

Back