Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple pics of my custom Jim Lee portrait. Loving this thing. I had to make a few adjustments to it...it was about 1mm too big in two spots, and would not initially fit onto the body. I guess my particular PF had a slightly odd shaped neck socket. Oh well, I was able to fix it, touch up the paint, and it's not even noticeable because the adjusted areas are completely sunken into the socket and covered by the cape.

I have more pics in my collection thread for those interested.

IMG_1248-001.JPG

IMG_1249-001.JPG

Yeah looks great. Is his head/face actually broader or it only looks that way with the shorter ears?

ok..i figured that, I just haven't seen any batman portraits that came out stock pasty white..so I didn't really get it

I haven't either. I was just mentioning that I'm glad he at least had SOME COLOR. Was meant to be a silly comment not to be taken seriously.

My replacement cape arrived yesterday and I was able to inspect and test fit today. Looks great, night and day difference from the previous with the shoddy repair spot. It had a gap below the neck and other paint problems. Glad they were able to find one for me, not sure what they are going to do later on when someone else need a cape though if they are out already.

Off topic, I don't understand how the vampire in Twilight can actually walk around in daylight, thought vampire is scared of UV sunlight :dunno
Actually, in Bram Stokers original novel Dracula could move about during the day.but he was significantly weaker, as vampires are nocturnal creatures. Their weaknesses just depend on who is writting the stories...that said the,sparkling in the sunlight thing wss effin stupid.

My replacement cape arrived yesterday and I was able to inspect and test fit today. Looks great, night and day difference from the previous with the shoddy repair spot. It had a gap below the neck and other paint problems. Glad they were able to find one for me, not sure what they are going to do later on when someone else need a cape though if they are out already.

That's great news.

Back