Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was under the impression they took the money up front. If they don't charge until they ship like SS, then no worries.
They have that option but they also do payment plans. Their ordering system is almost the reverse of Sideshow. You get a discount for paying upfront or you could do a payment plan. Their payment plans aren't as....friendly, I guess thats as good a word as any, as Sideshows.

If PCS gets a 1/4 license, and XM does as well, SSC is going to have some issues. Right now XM has this weird almost virus like ability to get into every thread that is out there, and I understand why. They have a lot going for them. However, I think if things start to heat up between them and SSC you may find some dealers getting some heat about selling the XM pieces outside of their appropriate region, and as of right now who's business would a place like BBTS be more afraid of losing SSC or XM. As for PCS it is hard to believe that they would get a 1/4 scale domestic license, but then again they are releasing Marvel movie 1/4 pieces right now so it is hard to say.

This is all very interesting. Hopefully it's a 1/4 scale batman to add to the collection...and XM I want yours and SSC I want yours etc etc....just lots of 1/4 batmans lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought that XM cap was no where near what SS are putting out. His face was odd.

Interested to see what PCS have in store for DC but they'd need to speed things up they seem worse than SS. Competition in the DC arena would be good tho.

PCS had serious issue in delay, and tackling so many projects at the same time too. Good times for collectors, so many options =)

I thought that XM cap was no where near what SS are putting out. His face was odd.

Interested to see what PCS have in store for DC but they'd need to speed things up they seem worse than SS. Competition in the DC arena would be good tho.

I think Sideshow's Captain America looks a little better than XM's, but I don't think Sideshow will be able to top XM's Magneto.

If PCS gets a 1/4 license, and XM does as well, SSC is going to have some issues. Right now XM has this weird almost virus like ability to get into every thread that is out there, and I understand why. They have a lot going for them. However, I think if things start to heat up between them and SSC you may find some dealers getting some heat about selling the XM pieces outside of their appropriate region, and as of right now who's business would a place like BBTS be more afraid of losing SSC or XM. As for PCS it is hard to believe that they would get a 1/4 scale domestic license, but then again they are releasing Marvel movie 1/4 pieces right now so it is hard to say.

Yep. It has gotten pretty annoying how EVERY thread turns into an XM thread. Can we at least wait until they actually have a license to sell in N. America/Europe?

And I agree with you Bruce, the face is off on the XM Cap. Something not right with the eyes.

I think we still have plenty more Bat's to come from SS, so there is a flood of things to look forward to regardless.

He looks like Bolo
tagy4e3u.jpg

No mixed media either, boring.

Last edited:
Yep. It has gotten pretty annoying how EVERY thread turns into an XM thread. Can we at least wait until they actually have a license to sell in N. America/Europe?

And I agree with you Bruce, the face is off on the XM Cap. Something not right with the eyes.

I think we still have plenty more Bat's to come from SS, so there is a flood of things to look forward to regardless.

Don't get me wrong I like XMs stuff, but why do we need to be talk g about them in EVERY thread??? It is knd of getting annoying that is for sure. Somene always has to go... "well this doesn't hold a candle to XYZ from XM Studios", and that isnt even a statement that can be backed up by anyone as of yet. There are only 500 statues out there from them. Give them 5-10 years then an intelligent discussion can be had, but for now I wish some of their enthusiasts would keep their excitement in the XM threads and not feel like they need to tare down SSC pieces. Though the reverse is also true, SSC fans should give the XM threads a bit of a wider bearth.

He looks like Bolo
tagy4e3u.jpg

No mixed media either, boring.

Nope he looks awesome and that photo is BS m8, but that is a discussion for another thread really.

Hi all i was wondering when the Batman Exclusive started shipping? Also when did the Batman non exclusive started shipping?

Also is it just me or the new Batman's being shipped out have a lighter paint job for their faces

Hi all i was wondering when the Batman Exclusive started shipping? Also when did the Batman non exclusive started shipping?

Also is it just me or the new Batman's being shipped out have a lighter paint job for their faces

EX shipped in January.

Nope he looks awesome and that photo is BS m8, but that is a discussion for another thread really.

You really don't see Kamikaze Kap? Because that's what I thought from the get go. BW also looks a bit anime in the face IMO, but there I go, talking about brand x, when exactly what you said is true...every darn thread of late...

takkoo, I agree, they look much lighter and more like the proto on the Regs being shipped lately. Still a bit of stubble but not nearly as overdone. Costume looks tighter too. But this never looked bad, but they definitely tightened things up on the production end.

Don't get me wrong I like XMs stuff, but why do we need to be talk g about them in EVERY thread??? It is knd of getting annoying that is for sure. Somene always has to go... "well this doesn't hold a candle to XYZ from XM Studios", and that isnt even a statement that can be backed up by anyone as of yet. There are only 500 statues out there from them. Give them 5-10 years then an intelligent discussion can be had, but for now I wish some of their enthusiasts would keep their excitement in the XM threads and not feel like they need to tare down SSC pieces.

Irony!!! :slap

Back