SSC Arashikage Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Arishikage Environment

The price is high sure, but this one looks more like it should be priced like that than what the others are priced at.

Plus I don't think any of you guys realize just how much MORE polystone is in one of these compaired to a Premium Format. Dollar for pound, these are a better deal. But I do agree, its about $50 too high IMO.

Come on guys! In fairness, price point aside, you have to admit that you that this is a fantastic environment. We have all been complaining about being given small half environments and we've been crying out for an arishikage environment since we heard they were doing them. :impatient:

We were? :dunno

And they delivered a pretty decent environment which can easily accommodate several figures. I know the price is saucy enough but you know it can be got cheaper if you shop around and theres always flexpay. Being an international collector I know all about cost :gah:

Mkay? Using flexpay, you're still paying more than most of us feel it's worth. Despite the retailer discount.

Gripe all you must but at least include some positive comments or constructive criticism that SSC can take away from it, to let them know they're going in the right direction ( insert jab at dumping enviros and concentrating on main characters for the 12 inch line here). :peace

Because people complaining about the high price, and using every other unsold dio as proof, isn't something SSC can take away from it? :dunno

No interest at $250.

If it was a Cobra Battle Bunker I would pay that in a snap!!

The price is high sure, but this one looks more like it should be priced like that than what the others are priced at.

Plus I don't think any of you guys realize just how much MORE polystone is in one of these compaired to a Premium Format. Dollar for pound, these are a better deal. But I do agree, its about $50 too high IMO.

it's plaster, not gold. i can go to my hobby store and buy enough powder mix to make 20 of these for $9.99.

Naw, if you jumble some of the letters in Arishikage, it seems that makes it ok.

We were? :dunno

Mkay? Using flexpay, you're still paying more than most of us feel it's worth. Despite the retailer discount.

Because people complaining about the high price, and using every other unsold dio as proof, isn't something SSC can take away from it? :dunno

Yeah I saw it here a few times , people saying how much they wanted an arishikage dojo environment for snakes and stormshadow. Who wouldnt want that?

The price is steep , but it is what it is, I was simply mentioning Flexpay and retailer discount for the benefit of those who can't afford it not for those who don't think it's worth the price.

Personally I just hate seeing threads going into broken record territory. SSC are making dios and they've set the price range, I just think its pointless to keep complaining about the price . We've been doing it since waypoint and where has that got us :dunno

There isn't exactly an, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mentality here, if you haven't noticed.

We'll stop talking about them all together first.

Cool yes, but priced to high once again, another easy pass, sorry SS

There isn't exactly an, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mentality here, if you haven't noticed.

Ha, yeah I've noticed! :rotfl At the end of it all people will still buy it. Some will pay full retail, some will get it from a third party , some will get it on gift card and some will get it at spooktacular. Regardless it will sell.

Yeah I saw it here a few times , people saying how much they wanted an arishikage dojo environment for snakes and stormshadow. Who wouldnt want that?

WOW, a whopping two freaks posting about the SE vs. Red Ninjas dio and saying "It'd be cool to see in 1:6" constitutes as everybody wanting this?! :slap

Do you work for SSC? :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

hopefully the next bunch of Joe announcements will be straight 12" figures...enough of the environments for now! were good for a good while (unless the next one is Zartan's Swamp Skier)

WOW, a whopping two freaks posting about the SE vs. Red Ninjas dio and saying "It'd be cool to see in 1:6" constitutes as everybody wanting this?! :slap

Do you work for SSC? :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

Not at all, just as how your opinion doesn't constitute as everyone wanting what you want. :dunno

Not a whole lot of freaks post here so what 2 freaks want could easily be equal to 200 or more.

Not if sales figures have anything to do with it. :lol

Not when he's pulling an Adam...

i_reject_your_reality_and_substitute_my_own_tshirt-p235199136257942759qw9u_400.jpg

Back